Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Thank you but I think this is a disabled aft room so everything is twice the size. Definitely not expecting my balcony to be that big! But it looks like we can squeeze two in there based on the length.
The aft balconies are big...disabled or not....loungers will fit however NCL has not placed any in them. I suppose one can ask their cabin steward for them.:)

The aft balconies are big...disabled or not....loungers will fit however NCL has not placed any in them. I suppose one can ask their cabin steward for them.:)

My boyfriend said he'd steal one from the pool deck if I'd be the look out lol. I think asking the steward would be easier!

"It´s not a fixed course. You can decide at each "crossing" which way to go. There are easier ways and more difficult ways to go. It´s totally up to you what you´re doing. You don´t have to do the zip line either."

WHAT' date=' there is a zipline??? This is the 1st I have heard that. Can anyone confirm?[/quote']

Yes, it is connected to the ropes. Just watched video. Scroll up to find it under the word plank.

Deb

My boyfriend said he'd steal one from the pool deck if I'd be the look out lol. I think asking the steward would be easier!

We mentioned that yesterday, that we would all sneak up to the Lido and bring down a lounger if guest services or the steward are too busy.

Not only do the the aft-cabins NOT have loungers, but the M6's on deck 8, mini-suite with large balcony, also just has the same 2 small chairs and tiny table.

Maybe NCL has a backorder on loungers??

We mentioned that yesterday, that we would all sneak up to the Lido and bring down a lounger if guest services or the steward are too busy.

Not only do the the aft-cabins NOT have loungers, but the M6's on deck 8, mini-suite with large balcony, also just has the same 2 small chairs and tiny table.

Maybe they're waiting until the official first cruise from NY to bust them out? We are on deck 14 so it's an easy steal for us ;)

DH has finally managed to get his photos online. So here you find the complete gallery. Those interested in cabin photos look here and The Haven can be found here. Videos are to follow (especially walking The Plank :D). So are interactive panorama photos.

steamboats

Thanks for the great pics! We're in a S5, and those are the best pictures I've seen so far.

By the way, we sailed with you on the Grandeur and met at the meet and greet. Nice to hear from you again! :D

If you see someone on the elevator with two loungers,Its just me on my way back to my M6 room :D

So now we don't only have to worry about chair hogs, but also people removing loungers to their cabins? I hope NCL doesn't allow that.

Maybe they should supply them on the bigger non-suite balconies, but if they don't why go taking the public loungers people are already fighting over?

What the other video. It´s not a fixed course. You can decide at each "crossing" which way to go. There are easier ways and more difficult ways to go. It´s totally up to you what you´re doing. You don´t have to do the zip line either.

steamboats

Excellent. Thank you!

So now we don't only have to worry about chair hogs, but also people removing loungers to their cabins? I hope NCL doesn't allow that.

Maybe they should supply them on the bigger non-suite balconies, but if they don't why go taking the public loungers people are already fighting over?

But isn't there a pic on this thread that shows an aft Suite (S6) deck 13 balcony complete with 2 loungers, a large table w/4 chairs plus 2 other chairs & a smaller table? It was also the same type of furniture that was on the Jewel in a Suite...the one that resembles wicker....not those metal & blue canvas chairs.

Maybe all the balcony's aren't fully outfitted with all the furniture intended yet.

Because NCL should have supplied them to the larger balconies in the first place. And if people don't like the fact that some might relocate chairs, then they can complain to NCL/guest services, since its their fault in the first place. End of story. :cool:

Archived