Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I saw your post so thank you! :o It seemed like that was a good cabin with a large balcony, so I went to NCL to see if it was available for Sept 15 and it was. I'm sailing before you are, so I'll make sure not to trash it, hahaha.

I'm right up there with ibcnusoon, I'm not one to hang out by the pool with the crowds and on a ship this size, it will be nice to have a private space to sit and read, have a glass of wine or just do nothing.

Please don't trash it! LOL. Take pictures! I like to hang by the pool but it will be nice to have some quiet time on our own balcony. Now to steal a lounger...:D (kidding!)

Super Psyched :) Just upgraded from the S3 to the S2. We have five others in the two bedroom, so this way we all have space to hang out together. I had been waffling, waiting for the floor plans, but the videos helped.

Note that there is mention of the DOS joining with the OS, but the floor plans don't show it. Apparently the wall between the OS and DOS is removable. A Haven penthouse also connects to the DOS, so if you had all of the money in the world, it's possible to have a 3 bedroom that slept 11 people on Breakaway.

Thank you for the heads up about Mighty Ships being on board and making an episode! My 5 yo DS2 is obsessed with this show, I think we have 20 episodes on the pvr, and those are only his favourites :). I'll be sure to keep an eye out for when they are showing Breakaway and post an update.

I also have booked this cabin for November cruise

Please don't trash it! LOL. Take pictures! I like to hang by the pool but it will be nice to have some quiet time on our own balcony. Now to steal a lounger...:D (kidding!)

I'll take plenty of pics! (And see if I can steal a lounger too!) I think this was posted here before, but the rep told me the cabin itself is 175 sq. ft, and the balcony is 130 sq. ft. She was a little baffled as to why I was downgrading from a spa balcony, but when I told her I wanted a big balcony, she agreed that this would be a lot better. It was only $40 cheaper anyway - for all intents and purposes, the same price.

I'm sure buried in this monster thread a listing of shows and days was posted.

If someone has it could they please take a minute to put it back on the board.

I'm three days from booking them and I'm so trying to lay out everything.

appreciate the help

Elaine

Elaine...I really like to have things laid out visually so I put together this chart when I was planning my shows. I hope it helps.

Cruise Shows.pdf

Barnegat Bay, across from Island Beach State Park. :)

Grew up in North Jersey, moved "down the shore" to raise kids, still commuting to my North Jersey job.

Wow! So close to me in forked river!

Forgive me!!! I'm WAY behind on this thread!!! I was keeping up to date just before the TA. :(

I hope not! Tomorrow is Tuesday! LOL

Dang it... It has been tuesday all day for me for some reason ..lol...well i could make tomorrow my practice run to see if i can go that long...yea..good idea:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Archived