Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

So you ALL are confirming that deck 12 s6 is bigger than deck 13 right?

I've spent almost all afternoon arguing with my PCC because he insisted that the deck on 13 is bigger than 12.

I think I finally got the one on 12.

12 is much deeper and better protected. I was in the B1 next to the S6 on 13. Friends on deck 12 had a balcony m

Nearly twice as deep with decent amount of shaded private space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

So you ALL are confirming that deck 12 s6 is bigger than deck 13 right?

I've spent almost all afternoon arguing with my PCC because he insisted that the deck on 13 is bigger than 12.

I think I finally got the one on 12.

I have been saying this for months... Yes deck 12 is larger (deck 9 largest), actually deck 13 is the smallest one.

:confused: which night is the Glow party? Am I correct that the 80s party is Friday night with the fireworks? This is getting complicated but oh so worth the effort :)

While we are at it - Teen club question - does it only run at certain times/days - is the 1st meet up Sunday at 8pm for the teens?

I have been saying this for months... Yes deck 12 is larger (deck 9 largest), actually deck 13 is the smallest one.

Thank you so much! I think my PCC is really pissed with me, but hey, this is the second time he's given me wrong info.

BTW, how do you know all this? Were you already on a sailing? I wish y'all had pictures so I could show my PCC.

Thank you so much! I think my PCC is really pissed with me, but hey, this is the second time he's given me wrong info.

BTW, how do you know all this? Were you already on a sailing? I wish y'all had pictures so I could show my PCC.

A lot of research and my findings have been confirmed by other members and actual pictures. I predicted the size of the balconies back then when they revealed what the aft would look like. That is how I decided in deck 12 for our voyage next week. I booked my cruise back in December 28, while my predictions were not perfect. I was close enough at the time to know that 9 & 12 were the largest ones. I was off with the smallest ones, I think I called 14 for the smallest when it was actually 13.

A lot of research and my findings have been confirmed by other members and actual pictures. I predicted the size of the balconies back then when they revealed what the aft would look like. That is how I decided in deck 12 for our voyage next week. I booked my cruise back in December 28, while my predictions were not perfect. I was close enough at the time to know that 9 & 12 were the largest ones. I was off with the smallest ones, I think I called 14 for the smallest when it was actually 13.

That is awesome!! He was trying to tell me that deck 13 was the second largest.

There are so many pics, within this thread, showing the aft balconies. I know it's a LOT of pages but start working backwards. And just scroll through for the pics. Or search the thread for s6 balcony or aft balcony.

Here is deck 13 S6. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368566141.345861.jpg.bb2bcd1bd7b919e8c41ca4c04fcb6351.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368566163.343011.jpg.7d0441b15c3960c617f6cf06bf955345.jpg

I would have liked to know about the tub issue before I booked... If you're all about providing information useful to others then add it please. :D

I will if I can the info. lol. I think it is one category outside of suites that have the tub, so it should be a simple task.

Post info pics over here; http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=38373160&posted=1#post38373160

TIA

Here is deck 13 S6. [ATTACH]271273[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]271274[/ATTACH]

Now I need the S6 from deck 12 so I can show my PCC and he can stop giving out wrong info, and giving his customers a hard time. :)

Now I need the S6 from deck 12 so I can show my PCC and he can stop giving out wrong info, and giving his customers a hard time. :)

Here is the B1 on deck 12 next door you can see how much deeper it is

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368573015.005961.jpg.6f2b3cd895b9f3d3a375e303418b8d82.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368573029.825824.jpg.19e4dce7b6e4857ff8bb6e585f22220e.jpg

Archived