Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

[quote name='gambee']Funny you mentioned the light, I had not noticed it. The thing is that it does not work. Broken?[/QUOTE]

Have someome check on this for you! Just saw Shaun's balcony with a light on: post #91
[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1758691&page=5[/url]

If anybody gets unlimited bev package and you buy a drink over the $8.50. You will be charged the entire drink and not the difference...keep that in mind. ,which is what i thought they did on the other ncl ships

Also the gelato and Carlos bakery is open from noon to 5 everyday

[quote name='gambee']Only wii-u on the ship.[/quote]Darn...oh well, he'll manage I'm sure! Thanks again for the info so quickly. I just sent a friend request on facebook and following you on Twitter! Have a WONDERFUL cruise!:D

[quote name='roe2ship']Darn...oh well, he'll manage I'm sure! Thanks again for the info so quickly. I just sent a friend request on facebook and following you on Twitter! Have a WONDERFUL cruise!:D[/QUOTE]

We have wiiu and LOVE it! Downside is you may have someone begging you for one in the near future!

[quote name='tiffygirl']Yep..it's increased starting from the 5/19 sailing.
My friend who is getting off today said service was slooow in ocean blue. So be prepared. And you may want to bring your drink to the table . She said bar service was slow as well. But otherwise food was fabulous.
The only reason i will do it now is because i got the hsn.com deal...i was good for paying $35 but $50 plus drinks would be out my budget.

That is fine..o sheehans is free and the food is tasty..plus the MDR will be just fine as well.

You all have fun and don't sweat the small stuff. You are on vacation..[/QUOTE]

By our sailing, it could be $100/pp or free (doubtful).... Just depends on popularity as they work out the pricing strategy. I would personally expect slow service due to the type of restaurant, except for the drinks since that is the main profit on the ship.

Michael

[quote name='tiffygirl']If anybody gets unlimited bev package and you buy a drink over the $8.50. You will be charged the entire drink and not the difference...keep that in mind. ,which is what i thought they did on the other ncl ships

Also the gelato and Carlos bakery is open from noon to 5 everyday[/QUOTE]

Thanks for info!

[quote name='pyrrhus']By our sailing, it could be $100/pp or free (doubtful).... Just depends on popularity as they work out the pricing strategy. I would personally expect slow service due to the type of restaurant, except for the drinks since that is the main profit on the ship.

Michael[/QUOTE]

Micheal free would be nice. Lol ... Slow service is not shocking as well, now that i know bar service is slow i know i will need to bring one to the table to sip on . Hopefully by our sailing everything is improved.

[quote name='Sailaway Girl']All I can say about that balcony is wow. I have a deck 14 S6 for next week but next year I have a deck 12.

Wow!!!![/QUOTE]

You have to post pictures. Deck 14 and 11 S6s have a different layout with window in the bedroom not by the tub. I have one on 14 booked for the Getaway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

[quote name='zlacruising']Thanks for info![/QUOTE]

You are welcome, im talking to my friend that just got off keeping her entertained until her flight...

Trying to relay information that is helpful and can help us plan or just good to know stuff.

She said o sheehans ran out of the corn beef by Wednesday so they couldnt order the Reuben. Lol.. So hopefully they now know to increase the order of corn beef for future sailing...but she loved the pub.

[quote name='tiffygirl']You are welcome, im talking to my friend that just got off keeping her entertained until her flight...

Trying to relay information that is helpful and can help us plan or just good to know stuff.

She said o sheehans ran out of the corn beef by Wednesday so they couldnt order the Reuben. Lol.. So hopefully they now know to increase the order of corn beef for future sailing...but she loved the pub.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the info!

Would be smart of NCL to stock up on corned beef! It's not like it goes bad [while still packaged] quickly!!!!

Is the air freshener being pumped throughout the whole ship - or just in the area of the smoking?

So far I notice it mainly in those areas that need it (right around the main 6-7-8 atrium)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Archived