Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

please pardon me for grammar and such, I had way much to drink and way much fun. This night was super fun, met a lot of people today! right now I am on my balcony listening to the tunes upstairs. I also just made plans for dinner with Shaun. Went bowling. and many other adventures. :)

Life is great folks!

How wonderful it is that you're breaking out of your shell and having fun at that doing it! I am soo proud of you!

Take care of your skin, buy more if you have to if you run out! As gross as it sounds, you know how bad it will be once you get home and you're out of the sun. Helloooo blistered skin city :(

Ok. Message me before, my new job is not at all as liberal as my previous =\

I am still looking for confirmation that an S6 on deck 9, 11, 12, & 14, which have windows in bedroom, do in fact have a shower in the 2nd bath.

I have labeled this Config. A fwiw.

Reports have come in stating a shower was present in S6's 10312 and 13302, cabins with windows in bathroom. What I call Config. B

So what about the Config. A? I haven't heard/read any reports of deck 9, 11, 12 or 14 reporting a shower present in the 2nd bathroom. It's theoretically possible these configurations don't have full 2nd baths. That would explain why ncl fails to list them in any S6 info. IMO

Of course I'm trying to apply logic to ncl's cabin descriptions. :D

I welcome all feedback. :)

Config A ; decks 9, 11, 12, 14 ---- Windows in Bedroom

Config. B ; decks 10 & 13 ------ Windows in Bathroom

I am still looking for confirmation that an S6 on deck 9, 11, 12, & 14, which have windows in bedroom, do in fact have a shower in the 2nd bath.

Reports have come in stating a shower was present in S6's 10312 and 13302, cabins with windows in bathroom. What I call Config. B

So what about the Config. A? I haven't heard/read any reports of deck 9, 11, 12 or 14 reporting a shower present in the 2nd bathroom. It's theoretically possible these configurations don't have full 2nd baths. That would explain why ncl fails to list them in any S6 info. IMO

We saw 11908 on our cabin crawl. Is that the same cabin type? It was a Haven aft corner balcony. It had a shower in the half bath.

Here are pictures of the spa suite.....

Thank you. Thank you.

You confirmed the S9 is for two pax. And there is no couch or day bed, unless you can float on water, and use the big tub for a day bed. :p

I wonder if they offer a cover for the tub so it could become a big table? :p

We saw 11908 on our cabin crawl. Is that the same cabin type? It was a Haven aft corner balcony. It had a shower in the half bath.

Yes, Yes ! :)

Thank you. Confirmation of full baths in both S6 Config. :D

Well, it's new news to me. :rolleyes:

This is a Config A, windows in bedroom.

BTW were the windows only in the bedrm and lvrm, and not the bath if you can recall?

TIA

Gambee,

I have one request, Could you ask Shaun to take a picture of someone in his tub? I would like to know if it's a good size or just an illusion to make you think it's big.

You're awesome, Thank you for all the live updates.:D

please pardon me for grammar and such, I had way much to drink and way much fun. This night was super fun, met a lot of people today! right now I am on my balcony listening to the tunes upstairs. I also just made plans for dinner with Shaun. Went bowling. and many other adventures. :)

Life is great folks!

No worries on grammar! Glad to hear you are having such a wonderful time!!!

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!:D I thought that Config A was only on decks 14 and 11? In the aft pic, those are the only decks with the different windows?

Mimi:)

Bear: too late, I am a blabber mouth in this cruise. Plus everyone in our cabin crawl where just amazed with my incredible balcony.

Weeee! :D So happy to hear that "our" balcony is amazing! Can't wait to see it in November! :D

You wouldn't have pics of this cabin by any chance, would you?:D

We are in Bermuda with very nice weather. I am a but exhausted from last night. In addition to that the ship rumbled early this morning when they started moving to enter the island. So I am running on little sleep. We bought to wifi cards and are now catching up with tech life.

I believe I have a pic of his tub. I'll post once home. But he took a video. It should be floating around here somewhere.

We are in Bermuda with very nice weather. I am a but exhausted from last night. In addition to that the ship rumbled early this morning when they started moving to enter the island. So I am running on little sleep. We bought to wifi cards and are now catching up with tech life.

I believe I have a pic of his tub. I'll post once home. But he took a video. It should be floating around here somewhere.

No worries, someone else found that picture. Enjoy Bermuda. Are you saying that the aft vibrates alot when pulling into port???

No worries, someone else found that picture. Enjoy Bermuda. Are you saying that the aft vibrates alot when pulling into port???

The pic of the man in the tub is a 2bedroom suite, not the s6. They are different shapes.

Archived