Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Just change you options. With 40 posts per page I am on page 100.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Yep just did that..I am at 100 now too (the default is 20 posts per page which I had) Now I don't feel as if I have missed as many pages! :)

Can someone tell if it's possible to walk along whole waterfront? When looking at deck plans on NCL's website, I see a kind of restricted area with lines around the restaurants/bars. As I understand right one can not walk along whole waterfront. Is that right ?

Thanks and....for me (and friends) just 5 night to go on Breakaway.

:confused:

Can someone tell if it's possible to walk along whole waterfront? When looking at deck plans on NCL's website, I see a kind of restricted area with lines around the restaurants/bars. As I understand right one can not walk along whole waterfront. Is that right ?

You can walk the full U shape of the waterfront.

At the ends there are clear glass wind deflectors and the food/drink areas are on the inside with a walkway along the rail..

And to add... I don't think the waterfront is going to be as "spacious" as shown in this rendering. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

b503uu.jpg

In actual pictures, It looks as though the boardwalk is covered also. I was hoping to see down to the boardwalk from my balcony! (The way this rendering shows. But we all know the renderings are not what we're going to get!)

Well Vibe is completely different from posh (epic)

so here is the pricing

Day pass $20

Weekly pass $80

Cabana Rental (sea day) $ 99 (include $30 food and bev credit)

Cabana Rental (port day) $ 79 (inlcudes $30 food and bev credit)

Weekly Cabana rental $299 (includes $100 food and bev credit)

Well Vibe is completely different from posh (epic)

so here is the pricing

Day pass $20

Weekly pass $80

Cabana Rental (sea day) $ 99 (include $30 food and bev credit)

Cabana Rental (port day) $ 79 (inlcudes $30 food and bev credit)

Weekly Cabana rental $299 (includes $100 food and bev credit)

And that's IF you can get them, right? But.....what are cabana rentals?

Since NCL just posted on Faceboook that the Getaway will have Nick activities for kids, will it be the same on the Breakaway? Has anything like that been said already?

From Facebook:

Norwegian Cruise Line

Just announced: Norwegian Getaway will feature Nickelodeon® activities and entertainment on board! Check out this video to get a taste of the family fun that will be featured on our newest ship! Are you ready to experience amazing?

Ellie Simmonds to launch water park

Paralympic gold medallist Ellie Simmonds is to launch the new Aqua Park on Norwegian Breakaway.

As part of the ship's UK inaugural in Southampton on April 29, Ellie will be the first in the UK to swim in the pool.

The top decks of the cruise ship include the first Aqua Park at sea with five full-size water slides, including twin Free Fall slides.

Francis Riley, vice president and general manager international of Norwegian Cruise Line said: "We are so thrilled to have Ellie on board to launch the ship to the UK market.

"As a swimmer, her love for water makes her a natural choice to launch our Aqua Park and we are honoured that she will be first in the pool!"

Simmonds will be joined by former Olympic swimmer, Chris Cook, who is representing Breakaway's charity partner, Just a Drop, championing clean, safe water in communities throughout the world.

She said: "I am so excited to be involved with the launch of Norwegian Breakaway and support the Breakaway Water Project. As a swimmer, I love being around water and the way that the ship has been designed gives such a great sense of place."

http://www.travelmole.com/news_feature.php?news_id=2006103&c=setreg&region=2

I've been trying to book a reservation for Rock of Ages for my 6/2 cruise. The on line reservation system lists only five entertainment options and Rock is not one of them. Anyone else haviong this problem? All the shows can't be sold out already can they?

I've been trying to book a reservation for Rock of Ages for my 6/2 cruise. The on line reservation system lists only five entertainment options and Rock is not one of them. Anyone else haviong this problem? All the shows can't be sold out already can they?

Not sold out. I would pick up the phone and make your reservations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

They made some changes in days/times for Rock of Ages. Many of us on 1st cruise to bermuda had pre booked and our reservations were cancelled. Some were notified, others not. You should call ncl & book on the phone.

I guess we will just have to wait another week for the answer. Would be nice if you are able to walk around...

Ellie Simmonds to launch water park

Paralympic gold medallist Ellie Simmonds is to launch the new Aqua Park on Norwegian Breakaway.

As part of the ship's UK inaugural in Southampton on April 29, Ellie will be the first in the UK to swim in the pool.

The top decks of the cruise ship include the first Aqua Park at sea with five full-size water slides, including twin Free Fall slides.

Francis Riley, vice president and general manager international of Norwegian Cruise Line said: "We are so thrilled to have Ellie on board to launch the ship to the UK market.

"As a swimmer, her love for water makes her a natural choice to launch our Aqua Park and we are honoured that she will be first in the pool!"

Simmonds will be joined by former Olympic swimmer, Chris Cook, who is representing Breakaway's charity partner, Just a Drop, championing clean, safe water in communities throughout the world.

She said: "I am so excited to be involved with the launch of Norwegian Breakaway and support the Breakaway Water Project. As a swimmer, I love being around water and the way that the ship has been designed gives such a great sense of place."

http://www.travelmole.com/news_feature.php?news_id=2006103&c=setreg&region=2

Very cool.

Archived