Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Amazing! That is so cool to watch! I love seeing how things work. My husband, on the other hand, thinks I'm crazy for being interested in these details! Lol

Ditto! Every word! My husband thinks I'm nuts, possibly borderline obsessed. lol

I'm glad to see the Breakaway docked. The passengers on board must be thrilled. Interesting to see she did not back up at the dock. I thought most often that the two ships are parked aft to aft....that was one of my main reasons for not booking an aft, I didn't want to look at the balconies of the Celebrity Summit for 3 days.

I am not sure what mean by being "under" because 12 and 13 are identical and you can only be under another cabin. I am particularly worried not as much from the academy itself but from running around in the hallways. I am looking at 09Jun and there probably be lots of kids.

When I referred to "under" I meant under the hallways from above leading to/from the club. We usually stay somewhere near the club (depending on what deck(s) they are on) and we personally haven't had an issue with noise, however I have heard from other ships some people say it has been an issue. You shouldn't be too bad around June 9, some US schools may be out, but many (especially on the east coast) won't be due to the many closings we had with Sandy and winter storms. It most likely won't be too bad. All depends on how the parents tend their children, I suppose. :rolleyes:

I'm glad to see the Breakaway docked. The passengers on board must be thrilled. Interesting to see she did not back up at the dock. I thought most often that the two ships are parked aft to aft....that was one of my main reasons for not booking an aft, I didn't want to look at the balconies of the Celebrity Summit for 3 days.
Might be fun. Keep hearing a "the other ship s...." chant in my head. :D

Wow I never thought of that. Good point.

When I referred to "under" I meant under the hallways from above leading to/from the club. We usually stay somewhere near the club (depending on what deck(s) they are on) and we personally haven't had an issue with noise, however I have heard from other ships some people say it has been an issue. You shouldn't be too bad around June 9, some US schools may be out, but many (especially on the east coast) won't be due to the many closings we had with Sandy and winter storms. It most likely won't be too bad. All depends on how the parents tend their children, I suppose. :rolleyes:

We are on 13 right around the corner from the splash academy near the front elevators. A very short walk. An ideal spot if you have kids very very quiet. We have not heard a thing!

Ditto! Every word! My husband thinks I'm nuts, possibly borderline obsessed. lol

My husband said I'm very obsessed about the Breakaway, Almost to the point where he will need to lock me in the basement for a week with no phone or internet access:eek:.

But I reminded him that this will be our first cruise and I need to get all the info I can on cruising that I can.

My husband said I'm very obsessed about the Breakaway, Almost to the point where he will need to lock me in the basement for a week with no phone or internet access:eek:.

But I reminded him that this will be our first cruise and I need to get all the info I can on cruising that I can.

Michelle, I love that test you have in your signature. I am apparently an Overpacking Procrastinator as well.

I cracked up on the question which I answered, I pack as if I'm moving to my destination permanently. I hate to admit it, but it's so true.

Michelle, I love that test you have in your signature. I am apparently an Overpacking Procrastinator as well.

I cracked up on the question which I answered, I pack as if I'm moving to my destination permanently. I hate to admit it, but it's so true.

LOL, I always pack as if I'm moving to my destination permanently, Even if it's just for one night ;). My husband says that he'll have to put all of his things in a trash bag, cuz there won't be any room for his stuff:rolleyes:

All my obsessiveness has helped us get out of the claustrophobic :eek: hull balcony of s7, deck 13 and into an aft suite on deck 13. And then change to deck 12 for the larger balcony! :cool:

Because of Cruise Critic we'll have a better vacation. :D I'll be able to find my way around the ship and already know answers to questions I would have had once on board...more time relaxing and enjoying my vacation and less time waiting in lines and have someone explain things to me.

I feel like I've already been on the ship! Lol I have more pics saved than my mother in law will take on her trip 5/26/13!:cool:

Anyone in the Haven on this sailing that can confirm/deny the Vibe rumour that admission isn't included for Haven passengers?

The pre-cruise concierge finally confirmed for me that Vibe is NOT included for suite guests. We shall see on Sunday.

Robin

Archived