using the gym on spirit

hamish0405

Hi, sailing on Spirit at the beginning of November and was wondering about using the gym. I will be using the gym most, if not all days, and have read a few times that equipment usage is limited to 30 mins. I can understand this if there are a number of people wanting to use the same equipment but can anyone tell me how the position in the ‘queue’ is determined? Also what times is the gym open?

Hi, sailing on Spirit at the beginning of November and was wondering about using the gym. I will be using the gym most, if not all days, and have read a few times that equipment usage is limited to 30 mins. I can understand this if there are a number of people wanting to use the same equipment but can anyone tell me how the position in the ‘queue’ is determined? Also what times is the gym open?

I used the gym most days, if not all, on all of my cruises..Never had a problem getting a treadmill. I usually go at peak times because I usually travel with my children...you really should have NO issue at the beginning of November...No one seemed to be monitoring the equipment and it seemed to be on the honor system (e.g. I like to run for an hour and no one ever kicked me off, but then again if I did see someone looking for a treadmill I gladly jumped off since I knew I had exceeded the limit). Gym opened up at 6 on the Epic in April, cant remember the Spirit but I think it was similar since I am an early bird and try to get to the gym by 630 to increase my chances of having the treadmill for the hour....

Archived