Paradise Beach Tom!

kathy7558

Hey, Tom, we're headed your way. My best friend, my niece, and I will be at Paradise Beach next Tuesday from the Carnival Victory. :D

We'd like to "officially" reserve 3 of those pineapple drinks and a big order of nachos.

This will be my fourth trip to Cozumel, but my first to Paradise Beach. I've read so many great reviews on this board that I can't wait to experience it for myself. We'll see you on Tuesday! :D

Kathy, I thought I would latch onto your message to Tom.

Tom, do you like hot and spicy things? I want to bring you something from our little state of RI, not just your usual food items. I feel like we've met from reading all the info on this board, and can't wait to be there drinking a pinapple drink in one more week.

Thanks

che

Hey, Tom, we're headed your way. My best friend, my niece, and I will be at Paradise Beach next Tuesday from the Carnival Victory. :D

We'd like to "officially" reserve 3 of those pineapple drinks and a big order of nachos.

This will be my fourth trip to Cozumel, but my first to Paradise Beach. I've read so many great reviews on this board that I can't wait to experience it for myself. We'll see you on Tuesday! :D

Don't take away all the pineapple drinks! :) I want there to be some left over for me - :p

I will be there that day also from the Sensation!

I CANT WAIT! :D

Hey, I was there last week and I ordered a pina colada in a pineapple from the waiter and it didn't come out in a pineapple! I was bummed. When I walked over to the bar later I saw them sitting on the counter. Where was my pineapple face??????

By the way, the nachos supreme were the best I ever had.

Don't take away all the pineapple drinks! :) I want there to be some left over for me - :p

I will be there that day also from the Sensation!

I CANT WAIT! :D

I can't wait, either!! See you on the beach!

We were just on the Sensation in December - had a great time!! Enjoy your cruise.

WOW! You're all in my daytimer now! :D Look forward to meeting all of you...and thanx for the offers but I´m good. Mrs PBT will be going to NYC next month so we´ll be stocking up there...thanx anyway!

(wants to bring hot n' spicy stuff FROM Rhode Island(!) TO Mexico... that´s funny!!)

LOL disneygirl! Just kidding...spicy????...bring it ON!!!!!! :eek:

Tom it was so great to meet you. My group had a wonderful time at PB. Got home yesterday and was showing my kids the pictures and now they cant wait to go try the iceberg. We will be looking for a cruise in the fall and will definitely come back to see you.

For anyone looking for something to do in Cozumel, Paradise Beach is the best.

basketlover...Hola! We do have a website, but the rules of the board prevent me from posting it......

corky14...It was a good day! Glad it was quiet enough that I could hang out and chat with y'all for a while. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and of course Billie stole my heart...what a sweetie! Say hi to her and thank her again for the beautiful baby blanket...Margarita was almost in tears and asked me to thank you all for such a sweet gesture!

We had another ultrasound yesterday (week 17) and we could see the little Bump moving around, flailing it´s arms....VERY COOL! Couldn't tell if Bump has an "innie" or an "outtie", (umbilical cord in the way, too early).

Remember to email me next you come down so I can show you your blanket in action...Gracias!!

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry we didn't get to your beach last week! We were disappointed, but after having shopped, playing mini-golf, and getting some lunch downtown; we not only ate up most of our daytime hours, but we were sunburned and hot. We just decided that cool showers and some air conditioning was our best bet.

We all three said that next time, we'll go to Paradise Beach FIRST. We're already planning our next "girls only" cruise, so I hope to see you someday.

For Basketlover - you can find Tom's website from the Cozumel Insider site link at the top of the page.

Archived