Seating charts/table

Shatima

Did anyone do a seating chart for the Reception?? I know for sure that mines will be in the club (as i have booked the DJ and talked to Carnival) but I havent heard anyone saying anything about that...

AND did u have anyone set up a couple of things in the Reception Room. U know to add a pop of color and make it ur own for that 1.5-2 hours??????????????????? thanks so much

Any pix????

I've had place settings made with everyone's name on so I will be doing a seating chart. There's only 12 of us and were hoping to a table at a speciality restaurant. I was going to drop off all the accessories the night before and give them a little tip for setting it up for us x x

I've had place settings made with everyone's name on so I will be doing a seating chart. There's only 12 of us and were hoping to a table at a speciality restaurant. I was going to drop off all the accessories the night before and give them a little tip for setting it up for us x x

Oh kool, thanks for ur reply.. That sounds nice..

Hi Shatima,

If your reception is in the disco, there really isn't a need for a seating chart because all of the tables are little cocktails tables that only seat 2-3 people. Since the tables are bolted to the floor, you can't move them.

Hi Shatima,

If your reception is in the disco, there really isn't a need for a seating chart because all of the tables are little cocktails tables that only seat 2-3 people. Since the tables are bolted to the floor, you can't move them.

True True Thanks :)

I had my reception in the disco, I second the "no seating chart needed" advice. I did have my coordinator set up a table with my favors. I also had a second table set up with a basket for cards and my guest book for everyone to sign. They did a really nice job and even used my "toss bouquet" (I didn't want to throw my real one) as a decoration on the favors table.

I had my reception in the disco, I second the "no seating chart needed" advice. I did have my coordinator set up a table with my favors. I also had a second table set up with a basket for cards and my guest book for everyone to sign. They did a really nice job and even used my "toss bouquet" (I didn't want to throw my real one) as a decoration on the favors table.

Thanks alot for your reply :) That really helped..

Did they charge you extra for the tables to be set up for your favors and cards? I didn't even think about the fact that somebody might bring a card to the wedding! LOL

no charge for the extra tables. When your day of co-ordinator calls you to go over the final timeline, she will ask you if you need a table for favors and anything else. Also, when you get to the ship she will take your favors from you and set them up on the table.

What favors have people distributed on the ship? I'm having an AHR the night before, so I'm not sure if I need to distribute anything else at the wedding.

What are your thoughts?

I would say ikf U are all ready doin it then.. Then U are good to go.. Unless u jwant to spend more $$$$$$$$$ on items.. I would put it to something else..... Not talking about Napkins or things like tat thought :)

Archived