Seating charts/table

Shatima

Hello Bride Sister :0)

I wanted to ask yall, Has anyone did a seating Chart for their Reception???

Also did U have someone set up ur Reception site with items from you., U know to add a pop of color, to make it ur own for that 1.5-2 hour party???? Any pix?

Thanks so much,

Tima

I know that Carnival was able to send me some pictures of the room I'll have my reception in. Most of the furniture is bolted down for safety and the club where I'll have mine mostly has "cocktail" tables and seating. Therefore, I won't be doing a seating chart. Now seating charts for dining (all 44 guests are sailing) is another question lol. I'm still wondering about that!

We aren't doing seating charts for our reception, but we are doing table assignments for the main dining room. We plan to rotate throughout the week with our group! :)

How have you arranged this? Not sure who to contact to make this possible.

If you have a TA she/he should be able to help. I am giving my list of sailing guest to my TA and she is going to let me know how many people I can have per table and then I will pick whom I want where. lol

For carnival, there is a groups dining department. If you don't have a TA, you can just contact them directly. Just call the groups reservation number and ask for the groups dining department. They will assign you a cluster of tables, and then you decide who is going to be at what table, then send them back the list.

You need to have everyone booked before calling. Depending on the ship, they may also need you to know if anyone in your party requires wheelchair access when you call.

For carnival, there is a groups dining department. If you don't have a TA, you can just contact them directly. Just call the groups reservation number and ask for the groups dining department. They will assign you a cluster of tables, and then you decide who is going to be at what table, then send them back the list.

You need to have everyone booked before calling. Depending on the ship, they may also need you to know if anyone in your party requires wheelchair access when you call.

Did you book with the groups department? I've found that Carnival groups has been reluctant to really help with anything since we didn't book as a group even thought we have 17 cabins booked. Right now we have all reservations linked to mine but that's it. Hopefully they'll help...

Did you book with the groups department? I've found that Carnival groups has been reluctant to really help with anything since we didn't book as a group even thought we have 17 cabins booked. Right now we have all reservations linked to mine but that's it. Hopefully they'll help...

I was in the same situation (but on RCL) and had trouble arranging our seating at dinner. We were not an "official" group even though we had 22 cabins. They kept telling us to just see the Maitre D when we boarded and he could help adjust seat assignments. Like that was actually gonna work for 60 people. :eek:

Just keep pushing and they should be able to help. It took a while, but after several weeks of complaining, nagging, and pushing it up the chain of command, they did help us. We got our actual table assingments only a week or so before the cruise. And they let me assign guests to among those tables. There were some mistakes when we boarded, but they were easily fixed with the Maitre D.

Hmm... we were booked as a group, but I also had attendees who booked separately, and they were able to link up our reservations and include them in our table assignments. If you don't have anyone in a "group" I don't know how helpful they will be. Sorry.

Archived