Vouchers for Pre Purchased Tix for Vatican and Accademia

Yankee123

We have pre purchased our tickets for the Vatican, Colosseum, and the Accademia Museum.

For the Colosseum, they sent us a link to print our vouchers at home.

For the Vatican and the Accademia, they sent us an email confirming our reservation with payment. This is absolutely fine, as I am assuming I have to go to a certain window at each location and retrieve my tickets if necessary.

My questions is - is that how everyone else has experienced it? or has someone out there received vouchers for the Vatican and Accademia in their emails after payment?

I have read in the RIL threads, that their drivers get the proper tickets for you with the confirmation email without a problem and without waiting. I am hoping we have the same experience.

Thank you all in advance

We bought tickets ourselves for the Accademia and the Vatican online in advance of our cruise last fall. We were directed to a specific area/line to show our confirmation email and pick up our tickets. There was a short wait at Accademia for security, but nothing compared to the line for tickets. We bought the Roma Pass for the Colisseum and walked right inside with lots of others who already had their tickets.

Archived