Adding another room to our booking ?

sewut

We have a cruise booked in January, paid in full. My daughter just came into some money and wants to go and bring her son.

Father of son probably won't sign anything for permission. Do they ask for the "letter"? I have taken grandkids but have always had the letter and supplied it with my passport. They didn't ask, I just had them together and handed them together.

We are Platinum. If we put them on our credit card, will they be able to go VIP boarding with us? We want to do this because we have a Funpoints Mastercard and we want the double points.

When she books, can we use our Funpoints Mastercard to get the points, or does the person whose name is on the booking have to match the name on the card?

Thanks for any help,

I had a nephew that was booked in my room, my brother and sil were in a room across the hall. my nephews father signed a paper but to his mother who was in the room across the hall. When checking in I handed the person the boarding pass and passport and went right through. Hope that mess of text made sense...

Archived