Morning Mary's

Ramrac

Lol, well I guess it is good to know that DH likes the morning marys more than the regular and that they are made with cheaper vodka. He seems to think he can only drink top shelf vodka, ha ha ha, apparently not the case.

Unless you specify Belvidere, Absolute, Grey Goose...etc...it will ALWAYS be the "well" (cheap ass) liquor.

Uh, is it like a morning "Woody":eek:

NOT many things make me laugh out loud...but this comment had me laughing so hard, I woke the dog...Thank you...

Your welcome and OP I really, really did not mean to "hijack" the thread but I could not help it... again sorry.

Unless you specify Belvidere, Absolute, Grey Goose...etc...it will ALWAYS be the "well" (cheap ass) liquor.

He usually does, except when ordering the morning marys. He usually asks for Absolute.

i roared laughing at the woody comment,, i was trying think what a morning mary was ... i did not want to think i was drunk but i kept going to liquor :D..

and google could not answer any of us... shame on google LOL

You can order any vodka you want with the bloody mary but it cost extra...

It is the eye opener for me when we are away... starts the day in the right direction... :D ok so i drink a lot on vacation, makes up for what i don't when home.... (little angle on my shoulder saying liar liar pants on fire)

morning , afternoon and evening mary :D

Archived