Wine tastings and beverage package

dln929

When we were on the Solstice, we attended three wine tastings. The fee was nominal--about $20-25 per person. We did not have either the regular or premium beverage package. Now, if we were to purchase a package on the Summit, and there was a wine/beer/scotch (etc) tasting, would we have to pay for it, seeing that we would have already paid for anything that could be poured into a glass? How is this handled?

You still have to pay full price for the formal tastings. That being said, when in the specialty restaurants my friends and I did our own "tasting menu" using a lot of the high end wines, andbecause we had the premium package we only paid the difference between 12.00 and whatever the wine was........

You can also do that in the dining room or cellarmasters.....the only thing about cellar masters is that you can't use the egonomic (sp.?) wine machines with the package....but there are many choices there that can be hand poured by the bartender.........

You still have to pay full price for the formal tastings. That being said, when in the specialty restaurants my friends and I did our own "tasting menu" using a lot of the high end wines, andbecause we had the premium package we only paid the difference between 12.00 and whatever the wine was........

You can also do that in the dining room or cellarmasters.....the only thing about cellar masters is that you can't use the egonomic (sp.?) wine machines with the package....but there are many choices there that can be hand poured by the bartender.........

Thanks, Cheryl, that's good to know.

Archived