Go ahead & laugh, I really don't know!

lilmsonry

I got a "newbie" question for you and nope, this is not a joke..... How windy is it outside on the ship? Does your hat and sunglasses fly off? What is the norm on this, if there is one! Kinda funny and silly, but can't quite get the picture here! Tee hee, I'll be the 1st to laugh!;)

If you go to the bow of the ship, when it's moving, you will feel like it is pretty windy. Certainly hold on to your hat. No, it won't blow you over, but the ship is moving at around 20mph, which is a moderate wind for most of us.

Coming around the front of the ship late, late one night on a romantic stroll with hubby as we came around the corner the wind was strong enough to pop the buttons open on my shirt. We walked straight into another elderly couple who smiled and asked if we were having fun.. Needless to say it was pretty funny.

burnsie

In Feb on the Miracle, it was VERY windy on the first morning... we walked to the front of the ship and I was literally knocked down... our coffee was flying upwards out of our cups! LOL!! It really just depends on the weather, and where you are on the ship... but most of the times, during normal conditions, you won't lose your sunglasses or hat...

I think the design of the ships nowadays makes it less windy in MOST areas of the ship. Years ago I cruised with my Aunt and if you stepped out on deck you literally could kiss your hairdo...good-bye. Now there are windy spots, but also places that you can be outdoors without annoying wind. We were on the bow sailing from NOLA on the Sensation and it almost took your breath away it was so windy, but VERY cool! Have a wonderful time! :D

On Triumph DW and I were carring a cup of coffee up and enclosed stairway to the next deck. As she stepped out of the enclosed stairway the coffee was sucked out of the cup. This stairway is 2/3 of the way aft.

Once again it depends on the winds that day and the speed of the ship as to how much wind is out on deck.....and yes it can suck your sunglasses and hat off if it's strong enough.

So incredably windy the first fun day at sea we were traveling at 50 knots and me and my brother blew right off the back of the ship about 50 ppl jumped in to save us and about 100 more were on top throwing those donut things at us needless to say we swam to the nearest island (jamaica) and that is where we stayed......FOREVER and EVER....hahahaha j/k woulda been kinda funnie though ...lol ok not really anyway it depends on the weather and speed of ship....sometimes it was windy and colder so instead of sitting in the open theres a pool in the back of the ship (in the sun)but yet theres walls around it...it's down by the pizza bar and stuff. You get shieldign from most of the wind so it is better. But nah for the most part it's Beautiful until night time then u might need a jacket! Have a WONDERFUL CRUISE!

Well, on my first cruise on the Celebration, I laid out on the top deck to get some sun on one of the sea days. I set my suit cover up on the deck next to me. It was made out of denim, so it never crossed my mind that it could be light enough to be blown away. Well, I think I fell asleep for a little bit, and when I woke up, it was gone. I asked several of the people around me if they had seen it, but of course no one did. I think I would have "felt" it if someone had walked close enough to me to take it, so the only conclusion I can come to is that it blew away and was forever in the deep blue sea. Some shark is probably wearing it.

What made it even worse, besides the fact that I lost a really cool cover up, was that I had borrowed it from my sister for the cruise! I had a fun time explaining to her why I wasn't returning her favorite outfit!!

Kruz, you never did say how Jamaica was?? :).....pretty funny stuff you had goin there! Will tie white ring to me so I don't blow off the ship too, NOT!!;) I enjoy groceries way too much to worry bout that!:p

ooo Jamaca is still GREAT kinda get scared of the naked men bathing on the streets, but i've come adapted to there lifestyle a lil' u know man...lol i have now bought a light green wagon w/ brown patchy rust all over it that i tie to my donkeys tail and i give tours of the islands. Dont make much money due to limited space in my wagon...lol i sit on the donkey and i can fit two ppl max. on the wagon...only one if ur really big sorry! But the perk is it has a really good sound system that u can hear me....my donkey has learned the route i take now so i dont have to guide him no more so now i ride backwards on my donkey and speak really loud to u (nice soundsystem if u ask me) ppl used to complain when i had to guide my donkey that they couldtn hear me, now they complain that i scream in their ears...lol never satisfyed, but it's a 3 hour ride on a comfertable pillow padded green and rust wagon for only 450 dollas (damn jamacan talk getting to me man) me and my brother alternate routes some day we hope to have enuf buisness to buy to donkeys and wagons my brother wants an all rusty wagon soon, but we cant afford it so right now if u want to take our tour looked for two brown haired kids walking around with a donkey and a lt. green rusty wagon saying, I take u for a ride ma'am/sir? hahahahaha ok not my best work but hopefully u get the just of my jamica life now! ahaha

Kruz, geeez, did you hafta stop??? LOL! I am still chuckeling! Just wondering again, do you siesta in the lil wagn or is it for sittin only? I will keep an eye out for paint, any special colors.....? ;) Ever been to Progresso? Would love to hear your version?!:p

haha u can do w/e u want in the lil' green wagon hahahaha, he** if u want u can even have sex in there....probably wouldnt be too comfy on the tushy though and sorry i dont know where progresso is.....kind of sounds like sumthing u would put on spagghetti! lol and i have never traveled inside my spagghetti, but if anyone has please let me know it sounds like it would be quite the journey, but for now i'll just stick to my cruises!!

Latest news on my life in Jamica:

WE FINALLY BOUGHT MY BROTHERS ALL RUSTY WAGON...it's even got lil' footholes so u can help him out cuz we didnt have enuf money to buy him the donkey yet so he has to pull people on the 3 hour tour, which there is now an extended tour for 9 hours instead of 3 if u take the all rusty wagon due to him getting tired very quickley. O and we foudn a pet tranatula yesterday while sleepign in our hut my brother decided to keep him and call him BERT....lol yes a spider named Bert quite odd i thought but what can u do he's older than me. he doesnt take my advice too well...lol Especially when i told him to see the island doctor after Bert Bit him now he's got this gigantic Red and purple spotted swollen area on his left biscep. He claims it makes him look buffer on his weak arm. Well thaz all of my latest news from jamaica....lol

Damn this just keesp getting worse and worse and just fora lil' laugh in the begginging hahaha! Happy Cruising everyone

te he, te he, giggle, giggle.....poor little tootsies!!! You are tripping!!;) How do you just roll this stuff off so fast? I get mental blocked! Thanks for the fun trip in Jamaica mon, will let you know how progresso is, K? C-ya!:)

Archived