Carnival Cruise Ship Passenger Arrested on Rape Charges

CtheW0rld

Very tragic indeed. Yet, typical of the party type atmosphere on Carnival Ships.

I'm not a Carnival cheerleader by any means, in fact I have basically for the most part stopped cruising the line. However, this statement is false beyond words I can express.

If indeed there are more instances of a child being hurt in any way on a Cranival cruise ship, it is solely due to the fact that there are FAR more children cruising on the line than on HAL.

I just got off a 15 day CCL cruise....party atmosphere?? Hardly, in fact my olnly complaint about the cruise was that it was far too quiet on board. I have sailed CCL 11 times now....even my two

'spring break' cruises were nowhere near as wild as people (who ironically never set foot on the line) have claimed.

I'm not quite sure about what you all think of as a party atmosphere anyway and do you think that rapists need this as an excuse?? This man is a predator and he chose a line with children on it...it has nothing to do with the atmosphere on board.

Child predators choose vocations and vacations and living areas where children abound. It doesn't matter if the atmosphere is a party or a sedate one.

Very tragic indeed. Yet, typical of the party type atmosphere on Carnival Ships.

Any idea how many cruises Carnival has sailed, and how many problems they have had with their party line.

Any time you have people drinking alcohol in excess or using it for other reasons, there could be some kind of a problem, not just on one particular line.

This is a very sad story that should not happen, but unfortunately it has and hopefully it will help in the future.

Archived