Private Messages

Not sure if this would be the correct page for this question but can't see where else I could put it, so please have Admin remove if it's the wrong thing to do

Can anyone please advise if you can send Private Messages to other CC Members or does it have to be public?:)

Thanks for any help:cool:

Hi Wddeni

Unfortunately no and something thats sadly missing on this site.It was a point of discussion long while back.

Aww that is a shame, Surely it's not breaching anyone's privacy as you are not directly getting their Email but sending a direct message, Just like happens say on Trip Advisor, It's not every question that you want to be shared:D

Just a private Scot;) TY for replying though

whats the point of having a friends list then, what purpose does that serve? any idea:confused:

Aww that is a shame, Surely it's not breaching anyone's privacy as you are not directly getting their Email but sending a direct message, Just like happens say on Trip Advisor, It's not every question that you want to be shared:D

Agree Wddeni

whats the point of having a friends list then, what purpose does that serve? any idea:confused:
Doesn`t serve any purpose IMO.Suppose it lets you know who your friends are on the forum,I have four :D I must have made a big impression as three of them seem to no longer post on here

Are you on Facebook, Wddeni? There is a really good Thomson Group there which is much more "closed" than this one - "open" only to members and you could send private messages through that or ask questions direct to that; at the moment there are only about ? 300 members.....

Agree Wddeni

Doesn`t serve any purpose IMO.Suppose it lets you know who your friends are on the forum,I have four :D I must have made a big impression as three of them seem to no longer post on here

Lol at least you have 1 left, quite an impression I would say:p

Jim, I am always here whenever you need me , or on deck 9 on the Dream ;)

There you go some support:D lol

Stevie

Are you on Facebook, Wddeni? There is a really good Thomson Group there which is much more "closed" than this one - "open" only to members and you could send private messages through that or ask questions direct to that; at the moment there are only about ? 300 members.....

Fantastic Jules, Sounds good to me, will have a look requesting to be added TY

Sure now it has been mentioned members will increase:)

Just Wddeni?and what about me?:( sad0002.gif

Just Wddeni?and what about me?:( sad0002.gif

Always room for another Kiltie:) where did you get the tears? Brilliant!!

I'm sure there's room for 1 or 2 more ;) ;)

There's quite a few already on here that are also on the Facebook Thomson Group....

Jules, I have had a look but so many groups, was on I love Thomsons Cruises, watched couple videos posted, don't think this is group you meant though as it's an open group....What is Page Called:confused:

Always room for another Kiltie:) where did you get the tears? Brilliant!!

Jules, I have had a look but so many groups, was on I love Thomsons Cruises, watched couple videos posted, don't think this is group you meant though as it's an open group....What is Page Called:confused:

It's just called "Thomson Cruises" Can't remember how you join - you have to request to from memory. There's 339 members at the moment.

You used robe able to send private messages on here. That's how I met allotment lady who was on the same cruise as us.

What a strange coincidence that we were seated at the same table for first sitting and that only be her saying she came from Salisbury and by me asking her if she was allotment lady did we realise that we had been messaging each other on here

Archived