Best shops for jewelry - diamonds

CruisinPaul

Right at the Havensite dock as well as in town. I trust them more than Diamonds Int. They seem to have too many promotions and not much original. I've shopped at Cardow's for many years and found their prices and quality as good as you will find and some interesting designs.SOmetimes you can bargain if buying several pieces.:)

My wife has found some interesting items at H Stern, as well as Diamond International. Also, I purchased a watch at Trident, and we nearpurchased an anniversary diamond ring for my wife while we were there. They had very good prices.

Paul:

I have done business for many years with Grand Jewelers in St Thomas (on the main street). I have always been very pleased with my purchases from there. Ask for Lena-she and her brother Nevin own the store & she is wonderful & very knowledgable!

Enjoy your trip!

Nancy

Be sure to shop and compare quality and prices pror to your trip. The more you learn about diamonds the more likely you are to make a successful purchase. Another good idea is to contact a few of the stores via email prior to your trip. Let them know what you are interested in, when you will be on island etc. Your salesperson can then have several items or loose diamods set aside for you to look at. By establishing this communication they will know you are a serious buyer and not just "looking" They will be certain to go out of their way to find you a good value. Summer is a wonderful time to get great deals on diamonds. The crowds are down, the sales people are a bit more relaxed and will be able to take the time to find the right item to meet your needs.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

Archived