Eurodam Condition?

Strathmore

Husband/I just got off the Eurodam on Mon, 9/24. The ship is in tip top condition! I can't imagine what the reviewer was nit picking about. It was freshly painted, cabin stewards were always vaccuming or steam cleaning carpets in stairwell area, & down the long halls. I used the stairs more than elevator & there was always someone working. This was our 2nd cruise on the Eurodam & I am still impressed 2 yr later!

We sailed Eurodam in February and honestly she seemed in better shape than when we sailed her in the inaugural year. We often commented on how all of the furnishings seemed to have been recently refurbished or replaced. Everything was wonderful and seemed shiny and new.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Trophy,

How did you find Saguenay? Especially getting from La Baie to Chicoutimi in the fall when their shuttle does not run?

It does run when the cruise ships are in town. Used the buses just this past week. Great service and price.

We have found the Eurodam to be just as fine as the other HAL ships. We even took our grandson on a trip and he had a great time in Club Hal as well as eating steak every night ... and dressing up for formal nights which surprised us.

The only item we found fault with was the pizza .. it is not anywhere near the quality of any other ship in the line .. and that was sad as we eat pizza for lunch every couple of days. However, with that being the only fault, I would recommend the ship and look forward to going on it yet again any chance the itineray fits my(and DW's) desires.

harry

Archived