Questions about Carnival gift selections

sherin65

We(dh, kids, daughter's boyfriend, and my sister) are booked on a cruise during Christmas. I've been looking at the gifts on Carnival's website and plan to get everyone the carnival cooler as a Christmas gift (we aren't really exchanging gifts since we are taking the cruise but I think it will be a nice surprise).

My sister and my dd/bf are paying for their own cruises....will they be able to see the order online if I order it now? My sister is sharing a cabin with my daughter and I know she can see the excursions I booked when she looks up the booking to make a payment. I would like for the gifts to be a surprise.

Sher

We(dh, kids, daughter's boyfriend, and my sister) are booked on a cruise during Christmas. I've been looking at the gifts on Carnival's website and plan to get everyone the carnival cooler as a Christmas gift (we aren't really exchanging gifts since we are taking the cruise but I think it will be a nice surprise).

My sister and my dd/bf are paying for their own cruises....will they be able to see the order online if I order it now? My sister is sharing a cabin with my daughter and I know she can see the excursions I booked when she looks up the booking to make a payment. I would like for the gifts to be a surprise.

Sher

How sweet. You are doing something that is on my Bucket List...whole family on a cruise for Christmas:o

Thanks! The cooler looks very nice and when the kids are home from college in the summer they like to go to the beach and the drive-in a few times...these will be the perfect size. I'm getting so excited for this trip!

Just found out the other day by calling that you can order the cooler package with about any drink. My husband likes Miller Lite he will not drink Bud or Corona like you see online. So if you want something other that what they show call and order. :)

Archived