Photo of beds separated into 2 beds?

kimanjo

Does anyone have a photo of the beds configured NOT as a single bed, but as 2 beds?

Doe they just separate them, and the headboard stays in place???

cat B4, if that makes a difference...

Thanks!

J.

0001oceania-marina-verandah.jpg.jpg

Neither the headboards, nor the lamps are moveable, but they do take the nightstand from what was the closet side of the king bed, and put it between the twins.

o-staterooms-3d-a1.jpg

Neither the headboards, nor the lamps are moveable, but they do take the nightstand from what was the closet side of the king bed, and put it between the twins.
If the nightstand is moved away from the closet, that must mean that one twin has been moved to that location. I had thought it would be the nightstand by the sofa that would be moved to between the beds. I could live with one twin being up against the sofa, but not the closet. :confused:

If the nightstand is moved away from the closet, that must mean that one twin has been moved to that location. I had thought it would be the nightstand by the sofa that would be moved to between the beds. I could live with one twin being up against the sofa, but not the closet. :confused:

How much space does it leave near the closet if the bed is pushed towards it?

I'm confused also....

I believe that this is what they must do or else you couldn't get into the closet.

It's tight enough as it is before any changes.

Most of you will probably prefer that the sofa side night stand be moved to the center of the beds, but we have a particular hatred for the bottleneck that can occur between the foot of the bed and the desk if the second twin bed is moved nearer the sofa.

Our feeling was that we only needed access to the closet a few times a day, whereas we needed to get around the cabin constantly. :o

Actually, the most practical alternative is probably to leave the twin beds side by side, but just made up with separate linens.

Most of you will probably prefer that the sofa side night stand be moved to the center of the beds, but we have a particular hatred for the bottleneck that can occur between the foot of the bed and the desk if the second twin bed is moved nearer the sofa.

Our feeling was that we only needed access to the closet a few times a day, whereas we needed to get around the cabin constantly. :o

Actually, the most practical alternative is probably to leave the twin beds side by side, but just made up with separate linens.

How much space is there to get in the closet when the nightstand is moved? Any at all? I have to admit, DH and I do better sleeping like old fashioned Lucy and Ricky, so as long as there is SOME room to get into the closet, than that's probably the way we will go.

• 3 weeks later...

Found a cruise/trip blog that shows a stateroom on the Riviera with the beds separated (headboard does not move; night table between the two beds). However, I am somewhat new to the boards and am not sure if I can post the link for it appears that it might be linked to a cruise agent/marketing agency. Not sure...

You should find it if you Google "day 2 the day we embarked on Oceania Riviera."

(Must scroll down the page a bit to the photo.)

Not sure if the Cat of the stateroom is the same as yours.

Hope this helps. Have not sailed on Oceania yet; so I am not sure that this will be helpful to you.

Found a cruise/trip blog that shows a stateroom on the Riviera with the beds separated (headboard does not move; night table between the two beds). However, I am somewhat new to the boards and am not sure if I can post the link for it appears that it might be linked to a cruise agent/marketing agency. Not sure...

You should find it if you Google "day 2 the day we embarked on Oceania Riviera."

(Must scroll down the page a bit to the photo.)

Not sure if the Cat of the stateroom is the same as yours.

Hope this helps. Have not sailed on Oceania yet; so I am not sure that this will be helpful to you.

Found it, by your instructions.

Thank you very much!

J.

Archived