Just off Carnival Splendor, ocean suite video!

yamsi12

Just got back from the Carnival Splendor yesterday after the 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise. Loved the room! Anyone curious about how they look, here ya go. I think the ocean suites on the conquest class ships are also set up the same. :D

Great video, thanks! We will be in an ocean suite for the first time in October on the Freedom, excited to have a larger balcony and the jetted tub. Did you use the tub at all? Just curious as to if it was clean and the jets worked.

Thanks for the video, we were cruzing with you guys. Though I'm pretty sure we didn't meet. I'm feeling sleepy and my head's a bit swimmy. I guess the effects of the patch. I had put on a new one last Wednesday. Fun, fun time...thanks again.:)

Great video, thanks! We will be in an ocean suite for the first time in October on the Freedom, excited to have a larger balcony and the jetted tub. Did you use the tub at all? Just curious as to if it was clean and the jets worked.

The tub was spotless and all the jets worked great. I didnt use it at all (Im 6'11") but my gf (well, fiancée since the first night of the cruise :D) used it 4 times and loved it. Everytime she was done and drained the water (which drains slow btw) there was this line of gunk around the tub, she thought it was from her sunblock. Every day the room was cleaned the line was gone so they did a great job keeping it clean. We had Randy as our room steward and he was awesome.

Beautiful room--thanks for posting the video!

Question, was that a King or Queen sized bed?

Its the two twins pushed together so its not an actual king, but its what Carnival calls a king. Im 6'11" and my feet hung off a bit but not so much as to annoy me or anything. Bed was amazingly comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
The tub was spotless and all the jets worked great. I didnt use it at all (Im 6'11") but my gf (well, fiancée since the first night of the cruise :D) used it 4 times and loved it. Everytime she was done and drained the water (which drains slow btw) there was this line of gunk around the tub, she thought it was from her sunblock. Every day the room was cleaned the line was gone so they did a great job keeping it clean. We had Randy as our room steward and he was awesome.

Congratulations and best wishes for many more happy cruises together!

Was Dessi your Maitre D'? She is our favorite and believe she was still on Splendor then?

Ocean Suite looks great-congrats on your engagement!! Wishing you a lifetime and love and happiness.

Not sure who ours was. We had anytime dining but only ate in the black pearl MDR twice. The Pinnacle was well worth the $35 more per person.

Being so tall, did you have any issues onboard? (Besides the bed)

the bed really wasnt too bad. If I stood up all the way my hair touched the ceiling in the shower. I had enough elbow room in the shower, but imagine Id be cramped in a normal rooms shower. We absolutely loved the suite.

Archived