3rd passenger price

sotong

I have in the last few days priced on the Princess web site a few cruises for next summer from Southampton. I'm finding it strange that in all cases the price for the 3rd person our 10 year old daughter is more expensive than the price for the 1st 2 passengers, admittedly only by £50.

Has anyone come across this, do the prices change later?

Thanks Gillian

I have in the last few days priced on the Princess web site a few cruises for next summer from Southampton. I'm finding it strange that in all cases the price for the 3rd person our 10 year old daughter is more expensive than the price for the 1st 2 passengers, admittedly only by £50.

Thanks Gillian

You have to call for third passenger pricing. The website won't quote it right.

Thanks Gillian

We're taking our family on the Ruby Princess for Thanksgiving, the price for the 3rd and 4th in the cabin (both are children) is exactly half of the adult price. Our t/a web site gives the correct price for the 3rd and 4th in a cabin. Maybe it's different in the UK.

I know we're in different circumstances, but we're traveling on Celebrity to Hawaii in November.

It's me (65), and my two granddaughters, 7 & 9. The price for both of the kids was essentially the same. I think the third person was $10 cheaper.

This all seems to depend on the specific cruise. I received some advertisements from Holland America where one cruise was offering a third person for 100, and the next sailing the third person was full price!

You just never know until you ask!

I recently sailed on the Emerald in the Baltics with 2 teenagers. I wanted to book a mini-suite, but the 3rd and 4th passengers were the same as the 1st two. I ended up booking 2 balconies and it was about $800 cheaper and we had more room and 2 bathrooms. They did not have adjoining rooms, but the balconies were able to be joined. It worked out great

This option would not be cheaper with just a 3rd person or work with young children.

Archived