Verifying D.O.B.

drolltroll

I was looking on my cruise manager to verify the 6 date of births to make sure there were no hiccupps or key stroke errors by my PVP and can't see these DOBs. The DOBs show up as 19XX

Am I missing something or do I have to call and make sure they are correct? We are getting close to sailing and I am just trying to verify everything is correct.

Thanks.

I was looking on my cruise manager to verify the 6 date of births to make sure there were no hiccupps or key stroke errors by my PVP and can't see these DOBs. The DOBs show up as 19XX

Am I missing something or do I have to call and make sure they are correct? We are getting close to sailing and I am just trying to verify everything is correct.

Thanks.

Just like a credit card number used on line....they xxxx out all except the last 4 numbers. It is simply a security measure. If you want to ease your mind, you can always call the 1-800 number to verify. Happy Cruising...:o

Thanks.

Try looking at your profile under manage my cruise. Our full year of birth are listed there.

Just like a credit card number used on line....they xxxx out all except the last 4 numbers. It is simply a security measure. If you want to ease your mind, you can always call the 1-800 number to verify. Happy Cruising...:o

Yeah, I understand the xxxx thing but not sure what my DOB would do for anyone. I could understand it more if my social was listed with it.

Archived