Four Points Sheraton

wildernesslady

I'm lookin to book a room here for one night pre-cruise. Is it close to activities? Also, do you have any other recommendations? I was thinking of trying to book on Priceline. Has anyone had any luck with that?

I did win Four Seasons on Priceline for a post cruise stay. I copied the info below from another thread -

I just bid for a post cruise stay for our Oct Triumph cruise. I was afraid to wait last minute, because haven't seen to many Galveston wins on the bidding for travel site. I bid 3 * east side of Galveston for $65 and won on first bid - should have bid less - :o.

I have been bidding though for the last few weeks off and on - East and West side 3* or higher and never won - bid up to $85. So I started at $65 this time.

We got the Four Points by Sheraton. Was wishing for The Galvez or Tremont. But am happy with our win.

This is for post cruise on a Thur night.

Total with taxes and fees was $82.28.

Lowest price I could find for the same night was $107 before taxes and fees. Most sites I checked had it listed for $135.

Archived