Hair services at the spa ???

I am new to this site so forgive me if this information is somewhere I just have not found yet. I am looking for some prices for hair styling. I would like to have my hair done for one of the formal nights, my husband has gone all out and rented a tux, I would like to get an updo. Is there a price list posted somewhere? How far in advance would I need to make an appointment? Is something like this even available?

TIA for any advice, suggestions and assistance. :)

Yes, this service should be available. I'd book it as soon as possible when you get on board, because they're probably busiest on formal nights. On the Radiance, I had my hair washed and cut, with a blow-dry; DH had a haircut and beard trim. The total, including tip, was $96 for the 2 of us, but I think we had a discount coupon, so maybe that's a little low. We were both pleased with the job they did and the pampering! You could also get a manicure and/or pedicure at the same time.

Thank you for the information. I have shoulder length hair that is stick straight. On the last cruise I spent a long time curling it and trying to put it up for one of the dinners and about 20 minutes outside the AC room it was limp and straight again. So I was thinking the salon might have the know how and products/pins to make it pretty...at least for dinner and pictures!

:)

Archived