Men Only

susie8862

Only men answer please.

Okay guys....PLEASE ..tell the truth, regarding your wife or girlfriend.

In my opinion there are 4 types of men. I have a "fashionista" thread going on right now referring to how women dress on a cruise....a couple of women had me thinking. Do the men tell them the truth?

So...can you please answer this....

If you are on a cruise, how do you want your wife/GF to look/dress?

1. I want her stunning, on my arm, the envy of all men.

2. I want her in plain Jane clothes, no makeup. I do not want any man looking at her.

3. I want her to be comfortable in whatever she decides

4. I just don't care and don't notice.

Thank you guys....:o

Only men answer please.

In my opinion there are 4 types of men. I have a "fashionista" thread going on right now referring to how women dress on a cruise....a couple of women had me thinking. Do the men tell them the truth?

2. I want her in plain Jane clothes, no makeup. I do not want any man looking at her.

After 25 years of marriage, I'd say number 3, and that probably is what she'd say about me. There are occasions, other than a cruise, when we do dress up, such as for a wedding or funeral. When we're on a cruise, we're there to have a fun-filled, relaxing vacation. We don't dress like bums, but we don't dress to impress either. For the most part, it's either bathing suits or resort casual. For our next cruise, we've opted not to take dress up clothes at all, and we've chosen anytime dining. On formal nights, we'll skip the MDR and head for the buffet. Dressing up just isn't as important to us as it seems to be for some folks on a cruise.

#3 for sure. She almost always dresses for comfort but at the same time always very nice whether on vacation or at a party. A cruise would be casual but nice during the day and dress & high heels for dinner/nightlife. Considering her "comfort side" she would be kicking off the heels at the bar to dance. She is a beautiful woman so she is usually the envy without really trying. :p

~Bob~

I would say a mix of 1 and 3. Not to hard as she turns heads even when dressed for comfort :) lucky me. She started to get upset when I said she did not need all the make up and hair "stuff" on this trip. She stomped her foot and proclaimed how am I supposed to get all sexied up for you? :D Its our first vacation in a couple years without the kiddo or parents along for the ride.

My vote is for #3... whoever she would say that I am a #4. After 40+ years she most likely correct. If she want to wear jeans so be it, if she wants to wear a formal dress with diamonds so be it. I am going to wear what I want too, so be it.

Only men answer please.

I would go with 3

Archived