Halloween Costumes

logan25

Where are some places to get dirt cheap Halloween costumes? I'm looking for nicer quality than KMart stocked stuff.

There is really no such thing as dirt cheap costumes with good quality unless you buy them used. You didn't say if you are looking for adult or kids costumes but I know there are some recycled clothing stores in my area that buy & sell them. Might want to check that out. Or try ebay?

Good luck..

Shawn

http://www.spirithalloween.com http://www.partycity.com your local mall may have a Halloween adventure store. Costumes come in all price ranges.

I used to work Spirit last year part time, this year cruise so I couldn't. Be warned some of them costumes are designed for strippers and hookers:eek: Yet I see the teenagers wonder around the mall on Halloween with them. this year I'm going to be little red riding hood.

Actually, the Martha Stewart costumes that Kmart sell are better quality than most I have seen in other stores. We bought pirate costumes last year from there and wore them to a Halloween party at WDW. We had lots of people coming asking where we had bought them from.

We hold a halloween party every year and I soend a lot of times hunting around all the stores for halloween products.

Check to see if there any costumes shops in your locality, not the kind that just open for halloween. Costume stores usually carry greater variety than the halloween stores or stores like Target etc.

Target and Costco offer better quality costumes at good prices.

I purchased a costume top at Party City last year for $29 --- really crappy quality, but last minute so I had not choice. The EXACT SAME top was at Spirit Halloween for either $54.99 or $59.99. They are WAY overpriced.

If you want decent quality and are at all crafty, make your own. It will be better quality and no one else will have the same costume.

Archived