Halloween at sea...costumes?

cruzcrazze

Will be sailing on the Star Oct 21-Nov 4 New York to New Orleans, and wondering if anyone has ever cruised during Halloween?

Do guests dress up in costume? Does the crew and staff celebrate halloween? Is the ship decorated for the occassion?

I was thinking of wearing some sort of costume 'to get in the mood' (something easy to pack) but don't want to be the only one! LOL!

Will be sailing on the Star Oct 21-Nov 4 New York to New Orleans, and wondering if anyone has ever cruised during Halloween?

Do guests dress up in costume? Does the crew and staff celebrate halloween? Is the ship decorated for the occassion?

I was thinking of wearing some sort of costume 'to get in the mood' (something easy to pack) but don't want to be the only one! LOL!

Found a video, but it's old. When u get back could you post a current video or some pictures, please.:) I would love to see a current Halloween party on NCL. I'm trying to decide if I should book one.

The are from the Sky's weekend cruise right before Halloween last year:

100_2537.jpg?t=1346478208

100_2543.jpg?t=1346478120

100_2538.jpg?t=1346478091

This one's a little blurry but clever for a cruise Halloween party:

100_2541.jpg?t=1346478102

100_2551.jpg?t=1346478136

100_2561.jpg?t=1346478195

The Party was great fun.

Wow...Thank you so much! Everyone looks great!

Good to know that everyone really gets into it!Love Bat Man and Robin. Clever group idea theme of Gilligan Island. I would definitely book a halloween cruise, next year for sure! I love to dress up in costume.

Yes, the ship will have a Halloween party and costumes are welcome. :)

And, since we're sailing into New Orleans, we'll have a Mardi Gras party. More costumes and a parade! :D

Come join the fun on our rollcall and the associated activites. The link to our rollcall is in my signature...

The are from the Sky's weekend cruise right before Halloween last year:

The Party was great fun.

Wonderful, Thank you so much for sharing! I reposted your picture thread to our Spirit cruise this Halloween. More fun than I was expecting!

I'm on the same cruise on 21st of Oct :) myself and my boyfriend will be bringing costumes to dress up for Halloween. Can't wait!

JoLoca and Cruzcrazze, we are also on the Oct 21 cruise onthe Star. We have a big roll call for Meet and Greet. Do come over and sign up. Here is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1627912

Archived