Halloween Cruises

logan25

We've never cruised over Halloween, and certainly not with Disney. What's it like? Special Events? Special Menu? Costume Contests?

What's it like? We have sailed on the Disney Magic for Halloween and they did have halloween events on board, are cruise included 31st October.

Special Events? Trick and treat throughout the ship though artium was very crowed. There was a kids and adults parade.

Special Menu? No, normal menus, but might tie up with pirates night.

Costume Contests? They had parades we didnt have a contest but they had a commentator, and on the PA as you came in on the parade they made comments on each costume.

Characters were dressed up as well.

Good to know, thanks! I was wondering about trick-or-treating. I'm glad they do that on the ship!

The only thing I would say is, it was very very busy, so if you have young kids, do not set their expectations too high. I in the end purchased candy for my kids and stoped it as it was a bit too crowded.

The only thing I would say is, it was very very busy, so if you have young kids, do not set their expectations too high. I in the end purchased candy for my kids and stoped it as it was a bit too crowded.

totally agree!!! Too busy and can be very frustrating tomimpatient children. Just don't have high expectations..bring your own treats and celebrate halloween away from the crowds;)

Great to know, thank you! I'll pack some Halloween candy and we'll have some sort of candy party in our room if the trick-or-treating gets too crazy. Ooh, maybe I could hide candy all over the room and have them find it -- like an Easter Egg hunt with Halloween candy! :)

I love the idea of a Halloween candy hunt in the room. I will have to bring some for my kids. I wonder if any of the parents have gotten together to do their own mini trick or treating in the cabins away from the crowds.

Archived