Fascination, HMC & Nassau

thekidsadams

Those who have or are going to sail on Fascination out of Jacksonville going to Half Moon Cay and then onto Nassau, do you remember what time the ship docked in Nassau? I know Carnival is saying 8:00 am but if I remember correctly from past cruises it was actually earlier and you could get off before 8:00. If anyone takes notice could you let me know? We are trying to see if we can make an excursion that leaves at 8:15. Thank you!!!!

I've done this cruise twice. Both times I believe we were able to get off almost right at 8a. Depends on what other ships are in port already too I believe.

Enjoy your cruise! We loved Fascination and this itinerary.

Well if you book it you will dock at 9, if you dont you will dock at 7 :( just make sure times can be changed or a refund.

Have made it on time 4 times but you never know....then again I do my own thing in Nassau once I. Arrive.

Is it a ship sponsored excursion?

Those who have or are going to sail on Fascination out of Jacksonville going to Half Moon Cay and then onto Nassau, do you remember what time the ship docked in Nassau? I know Carnival is saying 8:00 am but if I remember correctly from past cruises it was actually earlier and you could get off before 8:00. If anyone takes notice could you let me know? We are trying to see if we can make an excursion that leaves at 8:15. Thank you!!!!

Archived