When is the next WOW Sale?

I believe it is sometime this month.

Does anyone know or have any idea of the exact date?

It has not been announced yet. If this year is like previous years, it will be late Sepember to early October.

Can someone explain what I am missing. The few times I have seen a sale, it is only a reduced deposit or maybe a $25 on board credit. Am I missing something?

The only real sales I have seen is the resident discounts.

thanks

You are missing nothing. Royal's WOW sale is not a reduction in prices. It's only an on board credit that cannot be combined with any other C&A perk, and a reduced deposit. Any change of ship or sailing date results in a lost OBC. Many have reported that certain prices tend to go up before the WOW sale, though I don't know this for sure.

It's good for people who do not have access to other discounts, like those who have not yet reached platinum status in C&A. It's even good for platinum and above who are booking basic inside cabins. The OBC is great, and it's nice to have a reduced deposit so a lot of money isn't tied up for months in advance.

And, if the price goes down after booking, but before final payment, you just have to call and they adjust the price for you with no loss of WOW benefits.

Thanks for the help guys.

The last WOW sale I booked was a 50% deposit and a $100 OBC, which came in pretty handy. :)

Use an online TA and you will get the reduced deposit and a much bigger OBC. Last year we got an OBC of 300.00 which helps alot.

It's good for people who do not have access to other discounts, like those who have not yet reached platinum status in C&A. It's even good for platinum and above who are booking basic inside cabins. The OBC is great, and it's nice to have a reduced deposit so a lot of money isn't tied up for months in advance.

And, if the price goes down after booking, but before final payment, you just have to call and they adjust the price for you with no loss of WOW benefits.

Last cruise I got upgraded to an aft balcony for an additional $20 a few days before sailing.:D I also got a couple of price drops prior to final payment.

keith who did you book with in Barbados?...I book with foster and ince and only once got an upgrade from inside to ocean view because there were a lot of cancellations from England when they had the volcano eruption.....i am leaving on victory in 2 weeks

I also booked with Foster and Ince. I also ended up with a $250+ OBC on my honeymoon cruise after booking early saver.:D

Hope you enjoy your cruise on the Victory.

Archived