Doesn't Thomson Dream Deserve Better Info from Cruise Critic?

:confused: Thomson Dream received Cruise Critic 2012 Cruisers Choice Awards Mid-Sized Ships BEST OVERALL... so one would think they deserve a Cruise Critic Review page with a click link for Cabins, Dining and whatever else with is standard for Cruise Critic....especially for a BEST OVERALL. The Dining page should be getting good treatment since the Dining was rated number 3. :confused:

...And it seems that all the other Thomson Cruise Ships should deserve similar treatment?

I'm not sure how most are expected to link to the current pages Cruise Critic has for Thomson Dream Deck Plans (displays deck plans), Cabins (virtually no info), and Dining (virtually no info). :confused:

Thomson Dream Deck Plans (displays deck plans), Cabins (virtually no info), and Dining (virtually no info). :confused:

tbo Thomsons provide very little info re dining/cabins etc on their own website, I expect that cc copies the info from the cruise lines websites, some other cruise lines have pages & pages of usefull info to drill down through

I did hear somewhere that Thomsons were planning a big redesign of their website sometime soon

tbo Thomsons provide very little info re dining/cabins etc on their own website, I expect that cc copies the info from the cruise lines websites, some other cruise lines have pages & pages of usefull info to drill down through

I did hear somewhere that Thomsons were planning a big redesign of their website sometime soon

New website is planned for sometime in 2013. Hopefully they do improve the information offered, but probably it will be exactly the same, just a new look website.

Thomson's information on deck plans, cabins and dining options is quite poor, especially when you compare it to other cruise lines. Maybe, just maybe, they might address this in the re-design.

Cruise Critic could at least follow their format and provide the minimal information which does exist on the Thomson Cruises website. For instance, if you look at most of the other Thomson cruise ship deck plans, they show a deck plan but on the decks that have staterooms, Cruise Critic states "There are no staterooms on this deck". Having these kind of errors are the problem of Cruise Critic and not of Thomson Cruises having sparse information. I can give more examples if you need them.

Archived