Reflection Deck Plan

Poppet1964

I thought I read on a thread not too long ago that the Reflection Deck plan is incorrect for deck 10. Does anyone know if it's been corrected? Or if there's a correct one out there somewhere? I"m booked on the Skye deck (which I believe is deck 10) for December 8th and curious if my room is in a different place than I thought.

Thanks!

I thought I read on a thread not too long ago that the Reflection Deck plan is incorrect for deck 10. Does anyone know if it's been corrected? Or if there's a correct one out there somewhere? I"m booked on the Skye deck (which I believe is deck 10) for December 8th and curious if my room is in a different place than I thought.

Thanks!

Well, what's your room on Reflection that you are concerned about?

I see some of the stateroom numbers are different on Reflection than the other S-Class ships on the Starboard side, Deck 10 and above, but they appear to be the same on the port side, so I don't think you have any concern.

Looks as though all cabin number are same as other s-Class ships with the exception of deck 12 where they have added more cabins & moved the pool up to deck 14. On deck 14, they have added 4new Relection Suite & 1Signature suite.

Archived