Soda card

dmc6469

Few years ago on my last cruise I bought a soda card because I used to drink at least 5 Cokes a day. But I've recently lost 50 lbs and refuse to drink empty calories now, and *might* have 1 diet Coke a week. Anyways, with the soda card what does it include, such as iced tea, bottled water? Those are the only thing I drink now and just wondering since if its strictly soda, then I'm not wasting my money. i don't want to be stuck paying for tons of iced tea if its available on the card too.

Few years ago on my last cruise I bought a soda card because I used to drink at least 5 Cokes a day. But I've recently lost 50 lbs and refuse to drink empty calories now, and *might* have 1 diet Coke a week. Anyways, with the soda card what does it include, such as iced tea, bottled water? Those are the only thing I drink now and just wondering since if its strictly soda, then I'm not wasting my money. i don't want to be stuck paying for tons of iced tea if its available on the card too.

Iced tea is available on the Lido for free and there is chilled filtered water there too that is just as good as any bottle.

If you aren't a heavy soda drinker, you would be better

off just bringing on a 12-pack of Diet coke or buying

individually.

Archived