White Party

betta128

At least it isn't sheets :eek:

that would make it a TOGA party! :D

Costa has the toga parties and they are fun! Though the pictures of me in a toga were not pretty! :D I weighed 20 more lbs. then. I looked like a huge, lumpy, mattress! LOL:D

• 1 month later...

If anybody wants ideas about a white party--go to u-tube and type in the search: Atlantis white party. you will see many creative costumes. Caution, might be r rated as Atlantis charters are adults only. all Atlantis trips have a white party usually the next to last night of the cruise. party starts at 11.00 p.m. and lasts to breakfast time or later depending on the crowd.

• 4 years later...

I was on carnival Vista in December and the deck party was an all white party. There were also tons of other things like an ugly Christmas sweater party but I have no idea where people found out about all these things as I didn't see them promoted anywhere and I definitely did my research.

Going on my first Carnival Cruise next year and just wondering if all Carnival cruises have the white party?

Thanks

Liz

I had never heard of them until we booked the Vista.

Apparently Matt, the CD, has one. At least they are talking about planning for it on one of the cruise pages. Also the Quest party is planned.

No matter what....we're ready to go!

I have not heard of a White Party on Carnival, but my family and extended family all did it ourselves last cruise (not my idea, but I went along). I also saw a couple of other families doing it as well so I guess it's catching on. Makes for a nice picture. If you do it with any more than 10 people, expect to get lots of stares and compliments for the group.