Questions about Mountain Top & Botanical Gardens

Jax129

Can anyone tell me if you need to take a lot of stairs to get to the mountain top or are Taxi's able to go all the way up? How about the Botanical gardens? It looks like it's all in the same are, this looks like something I would like but can't do a lot of stairs.

Thanks

If you google , mountain top st Thomas, you will see, It's just called mountain top & It's where you get their World Famous banana daquiri's, and there are Botanical Gardens and an amazing view of Magens Bay.

Ah yes, now I get it. :D Well I'm not sure if this is the same place our taxi stopped for pictures in 2010 on our way to Magens bay, but if it is there were really no stairs from the cab through a shop and out onto a lookout deck/area. The drive was very treacherous though!!

Mountain Top is a large gift shop. We were there in 2010 and it burned since then. The new one opened up last year. The cabs can get you right to the front door and you walk through the gift shop out to a wonderful lookout deck. Yes, it is the home of the Banana Dauiris.

Archived