Dream AI January 6th?????

Bouncing with Thomson's over the new AI package down to £69 pp pw about £280 we paid over £730 omg we are livid. Havent paid for it yet until end of this month any great ideas?? Complaing to TA tomorrow.:mad::mad:

Where have you seen AI at £69?

Hi,I dont think the a.i priced at £69 applies to the Dream in the Caribbean.Its still pricing

up at over £750 for the 2 weeks and it would be unusual for it to be any less.Thomson

dont seem to do any deals with a.i in the Caribbean mores the pity.

Bouncing with Thomson's over the new AI package down to £69 pp pw about £280 we paid over £730 omg we are livid. Havent paid for it yet until end of this month any great ideas?? Complaing to TA tomorrow.:mad::mad:

Hi, could almost feel your blood pressure going up here :eek: think you deserve a sit-down with a drink :D glad all is ok now.

I wonder why they don't do offers on the AI packages on the Caribbean trips? After all I expect they pay the same price for the alcohol, no matter where it travels to?? I do like a drink, but I think you would be hard pushed to spend the amount they are charging to get good value. We disembark at every port and spend most of the day ashore, so we would be spending our money on liquid refreshments with the locals in each port of call.

Lorraine

I wonder why they don't do offers on the AI packages on the Caribbean trips? After all I expect they pay the same price for the alcohol, no matter where it travels to?? I do like a drink, but I think you would be hard pushed to spend the amount they are charging to get good value. We disembark at every port and spend most of the day ashore, so we would be spending our money on liquid refreshments with the locals in each port of call.

Lorraine

Because they don't need to i guess. They can fill the ship without needing to promote heavily. When they had 2 ships in the Caribbean a couple of years ago they did AI offers on the Destiny IIRC to fill it up.

Because they don't need to i guess. They can fill the ship without needing to promote heavily. When they had 2 ships in the Caribbean a couple of years ago they did AI offers on the Destiny IIRC to fill it up.

Correct, we had free AI a couple of years ago. The ship seemed full so the offer must have worked.

Two ships in the Caribbean is a bit much IMO. i would not mind going there again but the long flights are not attractive. Four hours plus to the Canaries is enough for me.

Correct, we had free AI a couple of years ago. The ship seemed full so the offer must have worked.

Two ships in the Caribbean is a bit much IMO. i would not mind going there again but the long flights are not attractive. Four hours plus to the Canaries is enough for me.

Hey Dave are'nt you on the majesty 8th feb with us or am i mistaken? If you wheres your countdown clock:)

I'm with you on the flights Dave. We'd like to do the Caribbean but having flown to both Florida and Mexico on the long transatlantic flights. Shorthaul is good enough for us now.

With the arthritis, it's the legroom that gets me and not being able to move them much. And i don't want to fork out nearly£300 each for the Premium Seats when it could be spent on something else.

Berwyn

Archived