Majesty - outside cabins 6/7

Hello

Can anyone who has sailed on Thomson Majesty tell me what cabins on deck 6 or 7 may have unobstructed views?

can`t say about deck6 but deck 7 is the promanade deck quite a few obstructions plus people walking past, we recently had cabin 837 on deck 8 it had a clear view with life boats to the left and and right of it plus we had a double window.

Hello

Can anyone who has sailed on Thomson Majesty tell me what cabins on deck 6 or 7 may have unobstructed views?

I think all deck 6 are unobstructed. If you google Thomson Majesty (or Louis Majesty) deck plan it is possible to work out which ones are unobstructed.

Hello

Hi

We were on the Majesty in June this year. Our friends had room 720 (outside plus) which had fairly obstructed views, but we booked a late check out room on our last day and they gave us 710 (also an outside plus but this was a 2 berth not 4) and this had unobstructed views. Also we all four agreed that it was the room we would have all preferred had we known about it (we had 920 by the way)

Hope that helps

Gill

Archived