Two Adults..Separate charge?

simmynj

Me and a friend is thinking of going on cruise and sharing room. Do we have to have one credit card on file for the cabin for both or can we each have our own separate account so our onboard purchases are on separate credit cards?

Thanks

Each person can use their own card. Also if you have OBC it will be split up between the first two in the cabin. My DH and I share the credit card but the bill will show which person made the charges. In the past we have sometimes used separate cards.

Me and a friend is thinking of going on cruise and sharing room. Do we have to have one credit card on file for the cabin for both or can we each have our own separate account so our onboard purchases are on separate credit cards?

Thanks

When you check in at the pier, you can each establish your own account. Service charges, as well as any individual purchases will then be placed on the correct account folio.

I like to check my balances for any errors several times during the cruise. If you don't have capability via. in-cabin TV, just go to the reception desk. They will print you out a copy.

Archived