Booking your next cruise while onboard

balconyview

Do you really get a good deal if you book your next cruise while still on one? We're going on our second next year and i'm thinking if i book another before we leave the ship, i won't be as sad going home! we'll have almost three years between our first two and that was too long!!!! does anyone know how much of a down payment is required?

Don't remember the "deal" on Carnival but, I do know Princess gives you onboard credit and a discounted deposit AND you can switch it over to your favorite TA to allow them to earn commission and price watch for you. It's a win-win-win situation!

Carnival is not one of the cruise lines that offer this-- I know ROyal does and gives you cabin credit for booking. and you can transfer the booking to an agent once you get home.

You dont have to wait til you are on the ship to book--you can get ahold of any agent to book a cruise. (check out the group cruise boards located here. Some have excellent prices with only a 25.00 deposit pp..

(check out the group cruise boards located here. Some have excellent prices with only a 25.00 deposit pp..

I searched for a group cruise, is there any specific link ?

Every time I entered a search it said I was not a subcriber to any forums..

Can you suggest any thing ?

thanks

Lisa

Do you really get a good deal if you book your next cruise while still on one?

Depends on your personal definition of a "good deal." If a relatively tiny OBC is enough for you, then have at it.

Archived