MSC Magnifica poolbar menu photos :)

senem

Hello all,

I was on MSC Magnifica(Norwegian Fjords) 2 weeks ago and here are some photos of the PoolBar Menu including the drink packages available onboard.

2mg2ozm.jpg

bc0nd.jpg

1zel47n.jpg

250sduf.jpg

Also;

Coffee (regular, decaf) &

Milk (sometimes hard to find) &

Tea (black, green, herbal) &

Water(tap) & ice was free @13th deck 24 hours.

Hope this helps ;)

Thanks for posting this info as we know what they have available. Its very helpful.

Too bad nothing yet in USD for us folks sailing out of FLL, but I'm sure they'll have something once the Poesia arrives.

I agree..Thank you.

I am sailing on the Poesia on 12-01-12 and am trying to plan the drink package for 4 of us.

Thank you so much for that. So useful. We were looking at drinks packages and wondering how much individual drinks sold for to see if it was worth while or not. (Have decided not, we don't drink that much and have two young kids with us who we'd prefer not to pig out on soda all day).

For the set number of drinks packages (eg 14 waters) - can that be shared between a number of people? (I know the cheers etc packages can't but wondered about the others). Also, I understand that individual drinks purchased are then subject to 15% service, are the set number of drinks packages also subject to that or are the prices just as on the sheet.

Once again - so useful and so much appreciated.

Thank you so much for that. So useful. We were looking at drinks packages and wondering how much individual drinks sold for to see if it was worth while or not. (Have decided not, we don't drink that much and have two young kids with us who we'd prefer not to pig out on soda all day).

For the set number of drinks packages (eg 14 waters) - can that be shared between a number of people? (I know the cheers etc packages can't but wondered about the others). Also, I understand that individual drinks purchased are then subject to 15% service, are the set number of drinks packages also subject to that or are the prices just as on the sheet.

Yes, people can share the voucher packages. You just hand over a ticket for every drink you want. So you can all use it for bottles of water.

hey there, im glad that u found my photos useful :)

yes, -like amomondo explained above- for those numbered packages they give you coupons -14coupons for water package for example- and u just need to give the coupon and your card(they charge 0) to get your drink and that card does not need to be the one which you purchased the package. everyone can use the coupons. (it was like that in our ship, dunno others)

and yea unfortunately you need to add %15 to all the drinks and those numbered packages :( (not sure about the all inclusive ones tho)

How much is the ice cream by the cup or cone? At meals or only in bars?

1.5 eur is the cup -small size- at the pool area.

and free at lunch&dinner @ restaurants. (i mean, when u choose your desert from the menu @restaurants, theres always a selection like "icecream of the day"-everyday some other flavour is being served.)

i might also have a photo of the gelato menu but my camera is not with me atm, i will be posting it later today.

• 1 year later...
Hello all,

I was on MSC Magnifica(Norwegian Fjords) 2 weeks ago and here are some photos of the PoolBar Menu including the drink packages available onboard.

2mg2ozm.jpg

bc0nd.jpg

1zel47n.jpg

250sduf.jpg

Also;

Coffee (regular, decaf) &

Milk (sometimes hard to find) &

Tea (black, green, herbal) &

Water(tap) & ice was free @13th deck 24 hours.

Hope this helps ;)

Thanks....Had a question...Would an Absolute or Stoli Vodka martini be included in the NON-Premium package? (I checked, but may have missed this)

Tx

I also had a question about the non-premium package...I understand there is a cafe on board where you can get lattes, mochas and espresso....Are these hot drinks included in the non-premium package? Thanks everyone! :)

MSC USA told me that I could get espresso and cappucino after dinner at table only on our Divina/Miami departure Caribbean Cruise with Allegrissimo Classic (NON-Premium) package. (Don't know about latte's)

I was also told gelato is not included in the Classic package.

Barbara

Hi. I have to ask the question for my hubby and I'm sure a lot of other guys out there too:). Are any of the german beers (on tap or bottled) included if using vouchers with the "Escape" pkg. in the caribbean? We are going to do all vouchers....buying the 15 vouchers x2 (30 vouchers total)for the adults (Escape pkg.) for alcohol drinks. = $144.00 incl. tip

and 3 of the (soda can/frozen non-alcoholic drinks/ milk-shakes) (45 vouchers total) = $93.00 incl. tip. This mainly for "canned" soda.

Not bad for $237.00 for the 7 day cruise for a family of 3. You have to take into account there are 4 port stops and you will most likely be dining and drinking while off the boat. For a family I think the vouchers work out pretty good and are a less expensive option than $44.00/day. That would be $616.00 for 2 people for a week's cruise???? If I want more to drink then I will just add it to my account but I think it will suffice at least for me, hubby, and 16 year old. Also, save some money and bring Crystal Light packs to add to water. Ice Tea, coffee, and water will be free once Divina is in the Caribbean.

• 9 months later...