Playa Uvas

Razberryt

We went here in September with 2 adults (myself and my husband) and our 2 daughters (age 11 and 5). Everyone here was friendly, the beach is great. Best advice I can give you is to wear aqua sock type shoes (we call them "river shoes") because here, as most of the beaches at Cozumel, have rocky entrance to the water. The snorkel guide was helpful, although we chose to snorkel on our own as we were trying to teach the girls. There was no pressure but much helpfulness from the bar staff. Some small groups came in and the bar staff helped them have a great time as well (laughing, doing shots, joking around, etc.), without disturbing those of us who were just chilling out. My girls loved the pool. The restrooms were clean. They have nice lockers and outdoors showers. We also liked the affordability of this place, especially since we didn't have to pay a high "all inclusive" price when we aren't drinkers.

Is it really free (with the exception of bying drinks and foods)...

quick questions:

1. did you reserve on their website

2. how much was the taxi

3. i have 2 daughters 6, 9 - where did you teach them to snorkel or was it with them???

thanks in advance

Archived