Please help me convince my cruise buddies to go to the port early!!!

If you board early, then you can get into your cabin, before the baggage starts to pile up in the elevator lobbies. You can have a nice lunch in the Windjammer. You can roam the ship. You can hang out at the pool. If you board early, you can usually get right on board. If you wait until after 1:00, the line to board starts to back up, especially with the photographers stopping every group.

Please help me!!! I'm I'm Miami tonight and am trying to convince my cruise buddies to go to the port early tomorrow

They read somewhere that we can't get on until 1:30but I want to be at the port by 10:30 or 11 at the latest! What time can we get on the ship does anyone know????? Please help me get this cruise started early

:). Thank you!!!!

When you get on the ship is totally dependent when they have cleared the ship of all passages from the previous cruise. The official time is 1:30PM but yu can get on earlier if the ship has been cleared.

As for getting your friends to cooperate with you Good Luck !!!

Archived