Looking for someone willing to pick up a Fantasy Magnet for me on ship

MemphisFan

My wife collects the magnets from every ship she's / we've been on, but never did get a fantasy magnet when she sailed on it a few years back. Would anyone be willing to pick one up for me while you're on the Fantasy? It would be very appreciated. The kind she gets is the big, flat ones (most have been blue skies, but one is at sunset). It is probably 3" tall & about 4" wide, but fully flat. Generally just has the name of the ship and a picture of the ship.

I can paypal the money ahead of time as well as the cost to mail it to us. The magnet on the ship is normally $3.95.

Thanks for anyone who can help out!

• 2 weeks later...
Do you mean the magnets that are about, say 4 inches long and would go on a fridge?

yeah, those are the ones. They are extremely thin, but are around 4" long as you say. I meant to take a pic over the weekend of the others we have, but will try to tonight.

Thanks for responding!

sorry for the delay. finally got to take a shot tonight. Here's pic of some of our current magnets

image_zps5540fc6b.jpeg

As you can tell, they are all the same size (about 4" wide) and are basically just the ship and ship name. The blank spot at the top is where Fantasy is supposed to go.

Oh, and kjeanne2001, I didn't receive an email from you. I'm going to try to shoot a message to you if it will let me. Thanks again!

Actually I think it was someone else I sent the e-mail to that was looking for a magnet. :) but I will be on Fantasy in January. If you don't get one before then come to our roll call jan 14 and let me know. I will be glad to get you one. I collect them also and have them on my refrigerator.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
thank you so much! my email is cruisingfan8 at gmail.com so we can work out sending you the money for it. Thanks again! My wife will be so happy!

In case you never got this - call the cruise line & ask who their gift shop provider is. contact them direct for your magnet. Good luck.

• 3 months later...
Hey! I will be on Fantasy day after tomorrow. I'd love to get a magnet for you, and one for me. LOL Will copy your email, and drop you one.. btw we return on Oct 1, will ship it sometime after that.

Dulcimergirl.

thanks so much! that would be awesome! Enjoy your cruise!

Archived