Help!!!!!

crzycick

I want to go on the CP in Jan 07 for my honeymoon. My fiance and I want to book a minisuite for the extra room and for the bathtub. I want a fully covered balcony that can hold 2 loungers and a table and chairs and I want it aft. I decided I want room E730 or E731. I like the big balcony and I like how I can SEE both aft and the side of the ship, this is the room I want. Even thought my honeymoon is still 20 months away, I told my travel agent which room we want so we can be sure to get it. Here's my diliema.... I've read on another post that if your room can hold 3 or 4 people and there are only 2 in your party, you can not book the room. Or if they let you book it, you can be bumped. But all of the minisuites hold at least 3 people! I've asked this question on the princess section before and people told me not to worry...but will someone please look under the Cabin Selection Tips (which is under Cruise Discussion Tips) and look at the thread titled 2 People Can't Book a 3-Person Cabin? written by seatides. I don't know how to put the link here, sorry. They are saying it is not possible for me to book the cabin I want, and it makes me sick.

So totally false!!! :eek:

I booked E730 on the new Crown in September 2006 for just DH and me! ;)

Reserve your cabin now and stop stressing.

Congratulations on your future wedding and have a fabulous honeymoon in E730 or E731!

And if you know that is definitely the cabin you want and don't want to take a chance on any upgrades that might come along, just have your travel agent mark your booking "NO UPGRADES" and you will be sure to have that special cabin you have had your eye on.

Toto...Thanks, I forgot to mention the "No Upgrades", which is what I requested.

I, however, would love to do my own upgrade to one of those aft Vista Suites.

The difference is price, however, is much more than I choose to pay, even for the Crown 9-nighter. After all, with the cabins in question, you do get a partial aft view with the wake plus the port/starboard view.

hmmmm...Think I'll buy a few "Mega Millions" tickets today...;)

I was on The Star in March, and although I didn't book that stateroom, I met the people that did and I got a tour of it...you will love it! The wrap around balcony is fab.!

PS: my wife and I have booked many mini's and have never been "bumped"...Don't you worry and congrats...as someone else responded there is no better way to spend a vacation!

Patrick

Archived