Renewing Vows

Mimajo

From what I know about getting married on Liberty of the Seas in 2008, you purchase a package and they arrange the rest. There's many options and price points to choose from.

Here is the link to Royal Caribbean's page on Royal Romance Wedding & Vow Renewals.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/weddings/productBundle.do?pagename=web_page_weddings_landing_packages

I was thinking about renewing our 36th weddingvows as well for June 2nd on the Allure, however I did go into that website and it says that it is not a legal thing, so what's the point.

I don't understand, you are already married so what other legal issues would you have, all it is is a ceremony reaffirming your love and commitment.

I was thinking about renewing our 36th weddingvows as well for June 2nd on the Allure, however I did go into that website and it says that it is not a legal thing, so what's the point.

I think you are misunderstanding what a vow renewal is. It isn't legal or illegal but just a ceremony where you reconfirm your love for one another. Marriages must be performed within country boundaries either docked on board the ship or on the beach. A legal marriage cannot be performed in international waters.

We are booked on Allure for next summer. We will be celebrating our 40th Anniversary and I was wondering what is involved if we want to renew our vows.

Thanks for any info.

WE were married on the Voyager and all you need to do is contact Royal and they can offer you a few packages. We were able to bring guests on for just the ceremony and then they left the ship. Not sure if that is still how it works. It was a FANTASTIC experience. I plan on doing the renewal for my 15 year as an excuse to invite a bunch of friends on a cruise with us :)

Have fun!!!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/weddings/home.do

We are renewing our vows on our cruise in Nov. but we are just doing it ourselves, in our cabin with the friends traveling with us. We have a larger cabin & balcony, I am bringing decorations, led candles, etc. We are writing our own vows. Having champagne and cake delivered.

Archived