Prinsendam questions

whogo

Thank you for your confidence. I don't post unless I'm sure, or specifically say I am not sure, and on this I am sure.

If you look at pictures of Prinsendam cabins, you will see what looks to be a dark entertainment center. There are shelves, with a TV on one, assorted glassware, and space to store things. Underneath is the mini-bar; it's built into the piece of furniture.

Portofrome recently posted several pictures from 2 different category cabins. The "entertainment center" can clearly be seen in pics of each cabin.

Ruth - I would never doubt you;) I had forgotten that you posted this previously and was only reporting what I had not seen. Please don't think I was doubting you:o

What are kind of TVs-are Prinsendam cabins fitted with? CRT or LCD widescreens? If the latter, are the HDMI ports accessible and enabled.

sorry CC, but I don't know what a CRT tv is? The tv's in our room were flat screened and very high up. I believe they were LCD? (I'm not a tv expert).

the height alone would make them difficult to access so I didn't see the ports - wish I had taken a closer look now:rolleyes:

What are kind of TVs-are Prinsendam cabins fitted with? CRT or LCD widescreens? If the latter, are the HDMI ports accessible and enabled.
Holland America's Prinsendam deck plan says, "All staterooms are equipped with flat panel televisions, DVD player..." No mention of HDMI connections.

CRT stands for Cathode Ray Tube, the old fashioned kind of TV screen.

Holland America's Prinsendam deck plan says, "All staterooms are equipped with flat panel televisions, DVD player..." No mention of HDMI connections.

CRT stands for Cathode Ray Tube, the old fashioned kind of TV screen.

Ahh thanks - I honestly didn't know and din't want to post incorrectly. Definitely flat panel when we were on:)

HDMI connections are never mentioned in the deck plans unfortunately. As time and technology goes by it is getting more and more important for some

Archived