Spring Break 2006

Can you post the dates of your area if you know them. I am thinking of changing the date of my next cruise, and want to be sure I know when spring break is.

Thanks!:)

I work in the hotel industry, currently on the revenue side of things...(i.e. setting rates and inventory) and have a great deal of experience with the hot spring break areas. If you are trying to avoid spring break weeks then you really want to avoid the months of March and April altogether, there are pretty much people on spring break from various parts of North America each week in these two months.

I work in the hotel industry, currently on the revenue side of things...(i.e. setting rates and inventory) and have a great deal of experience with the hot spring break areas. If you are trying to avoid spring break weeks then you really want to avoid the months of March and April altogether, there are pretty much people on spring break from various parts of North America each week in these two months.

Thanks, I did change the dates to avoid March, and April. :)

• 1 month later...
In our school system Easter has no bearing on spring break.

Lately this is the case in my area. The last two years and now for 2006, our school system calls it Spring break and schools are closed the week of April 10th and off the day after Easter which is April 17th.

In Chicago suburbs, usually the last week of March every year for K-12. Colleges are of course on different schedules, as are some private schools.

bobj

This is correct, I have my DD 2005-2006 schedule (K-12) and the dates are

March 25 - March 29.

Archived